October 2nd - 4th, Hollister Hills SVRA - Hollister, CA
It's that time of the year for our club’s Annual Event, the mid-season opportunity for members and our families to get together on the trail and around the campfire to share stories, learn some new skills and share plans for future trips.
WHERE: This year's 2015 Annual Event will again be held in the large group-camping area known as Area 5 in Hollister SVRA
WHEN: Friday October 2nd to Sunday October 4th
WHAT to look forward to:
- Scheduled trail runs and skills activities & training for beginners, intermediate and advanced throughout the park.
- RoverWare will host a Kids Corner activities including cooking bread on a stick -- No, really!
- “Family Dinner” Saturday night presented by Mexxi's Restaurant & Catering (We hear he has a new smoker!)
- Keynote Speaker: Stay and listen to renowned Land Rover enthusiast and Off-Road Driving Instructor Tim Scully share tales of his amazing work with Land Rover both launching New Vehicle Campaigns and creating brilliant off-road driving events around the world.
- RAFFLE! Your chance to win some awesome gear from great partners like Lucky8, Atlantic British, Rovers North, Aquatic A/V and PREMIUM RAFFLE of a TEPUI Roof Top Tent!! Check it all out here!
- AfterGlow – Put the kids to bed and fill your cup. Join friends old and new around a campfire and catch the 2015 Highlight reel! VIDEO Submissions welcome and encouraged! Upload your videos here
- Wake up, grab a cup of coffee and go ahead and pack your kitchen because British Recyclers and the Board of Directors are cooking up Breakfast! Note: this is NOT your trail oatmeal!
Registration is OPEN! Your RSVP is essential so we can give an accurate count for food, activities and a very special door prize! See you there!
Additional Information: [Forum Post]
- Justin, Disco2Guy and DHappel like this