Welcome to NCLR - Northern California Land Rover Club
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

NCLR Club Aluminum Water bottles

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
169 replies to this topic

Mudy_Ovl

Mudy_Ovl

Chris (NCLR020)

• NCLR Guest
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts
Brenton, Thanks for the Pantone #'s. I like your story about the Labrador puppies. I can totally see a boy responding like that. The quote is definitely one to remember. I might try using it at the Land Rover dealership sometime :rolleyes:.

Thanks again or all your work,
Chris D.

sasquatch

sasquatch

NCLR Guest

• NCLR Guest
  • PipPipPip
  • 623 posts
I'm in for 4!! I'll vote color combo now.

stevenmd

stevenmd

NCLR008

• NCLR Guest
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Laken requires a CC at the time of the bottle order. I am willing to use my CC, but I need firm commitment from everyone. Would everyone be willing to PayPal me their payment as soon as I can prove placement of the order? I would prefer to have the money in hand when my next CC bill arrives. Suggestions appreciated.

-Chris D.

I don't have PayPal but I can send a USPS MO.

Mudy_Ovl

Mudy_Ovl

Chris (NCLR020)

• NCLR Guest
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts
Got your order update Sasquatch.

Steven, USPS MO is fine. I have read about your PayPal dilemma. Hopefully the USPS won't go under before the bottles come in. ;)

Here is the latest quantity list: (Total count=50 ) MOQ has been achieved! :D We can still order more, but we won't reach the next price break until 75 bottles.

Chris-2
Brenton-3
TigerDan-1+
Enrique-10
ASoMike-4
Bear-2
StevenMD-4
Terry-4
Sasquatch-4
RonCT-2
Esteban-2+
HMBRover-2?
PCRover-2+
DesertCrawler-5
ColinB-3

Quick Poll update: Green/Sand combo is leading.

-Chris D.

Mudy_Ovl

Mudy_Ovl

Chris (NCLR020)

• NCLR Guest
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts
For those of you who are ordering bottles and would like to vote on the bottle color, the poll is located on page 6, 4 entries from the bottom of the page, in Disco2Guy's submission. The poll is only open to members and will close late Sunday so vote soon if you have an opinion.

Currently, green with sand logo is winning. Looks like aluminum with green logo is not as popular a color scheme as I thought.:rolleyes:

-Chris D.
Mudy_Ovl
'95 DI
'95 RRC SWB (for sale)

TigerDan

TigerDan

NCLR Club Member

• NCLR Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 937 posts
  • North of the North Bay
  • KO1RVR
  • 1991 Range Rover
  • 1995 Defender 90
  • 1961 Series 2 88"
  • 1994 RRC SWB
  • 1994 RRC LWB
My preferance was initially for the bare aluminun till I saw the color of that green...now I can't decide, so I voted for option #3...:D

So 50 is not an absolute limit, we can go over that? I know we've reached it already but I'd like to order two now that we have a price and I see I can afford it. Besides, I have a feeling that more people are going to want in on this and we may quickly reach the number for the next price break...

stevenmd

stevenmd

NCLR008

• NCLR Guest
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

My preferance was initially for the bare aluminun till I saw the color of that green...now I can't decide, so I voted for option #3...:D

So 50 is not an absolute limit, we can go over that? I know we've reached it already but I'd like to order two now that we have a price and I see I can afford it. Besides, I have a feeling that more people are going to want in on this and we may quickly reach the number for the next price break...

If we can't go over 50, you can have one of mine. Otherwise, if we can go over 50, I might order a few more too!

Disco2Guy

Disco2Guy

NCLR President 2013-2016

• NCLR Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,859 posts
  • KD2RVR
  • 2001 D2, heavily modified
Sounds like 50 is the minimum we have to order, and are $11 (not counting shipping). If we can get 75 bottles the price per bottle should be even less.

Chris, put me down for 8 total, these are going as Christmas gifts for the family too.

Brenton Corns
TREAD Lightly! Tread Trainer

4xFarAdventures.com

2001 D2

205,000 miles

post-472-0-05786100-1439104512.jpg

Mudy_Ovl

Mudy_Ovl

Chris (NCLR020)

• NCLR Guest
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts
Hello All!

TigerDan, I have upped your order to 2 bottles.

StevenMD, 50 bottles was the MOQ (Minimum Order Quantity). We can order more, but the next price break comes at 75 bottles, just as Brenton stated.

Brenton, I have upped your order from 3 to 8 bottles.

Here is the latest quantity list: (Total count=56 ) MOQ has been achieved! We can still order more, but we won't reach the next price break until 75 bottles.

Chris-2
Brenton-8
TigerDan-2
Enrique-10
ASoMike-4
Bear-2
StevenMD-4
Terry-4
Sasquatch-4
RonCT-2
Esteban-2+
HMBRover-2?
PCRover-2+
DesertCrawler-5
ColinB-3

Winning color combo is Green with Sand logo. I will check poll and order commitments again tomorrow before I send in the order. If anyone wants to add to their order please respond ASAP.

-Chris D.

Gotrovr

Gotrovr

Rover

• NCLR Club Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,292 posts
put me down for 4 bottles

Will

'05 LR3 HSE "Donkey"

'16 LR4 HSE  "Perseus"

Building a life journey one puzzle piece at a time

Mudy_Ovl

Mudy_Ovl

Chris (NCLR020)

• NCLR Guest
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts
Hello All,

After 12 total votes, the winning color combo is a green bottle with sand yellow logo.

GotRovr, I have included your order of 4 bottles.

Here is the latest quantity list: (Total count=64 )

Chris-2
Brenton-8
TigerDan-2
Enrique-10
ASoMike-4
Bear-2
StevenMD-4
Terry-4
Sasquatch-4
RonCT-2
Esteban-2+
HMBRover-2?
PCRover-2+
DesertCrawler-5
ColinB-3
GotRovr-4
MrVideo-2
GriffSC-2

I will place order with Laken tonight. I will post the order confirmation when received so buyers can submit payment to me. Last chance to order is today.

-Chris D.

FYI, Delivery should be in about 2-3 weeks from receipt of order according to Laken.

astateofmike

astateofmike

Traveling at the Speed of Adventure

• NCLR Club Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,220 posts
  • 1988 Range Rover Classic
  • NCLR 004
Chris, Remember to post up final cost/each including portion of shipping....

Mudy_Ovl

Mudy_Ovl

Chris (NCLR020)

• NCLR Guest
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts
Jim, added your bottles to the order (edited my previous post)

Mike, Will do. Once I receive invoice total, I will post the cost per bottle (including shipping). I will let everyone figure out their own total cost.

-Chris D.
Mudy_Ovl
'95 DI
'95 RRC SWB (For Sale)

stevenmd

stevenmd

NCLR008

• NCLR Guest
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts
Without wading through 8 pages, how much is it per bottle, including shipping? I'd like to get some money off to Chris!

Mudy_Ovl

Mudy_Ovl

Chris (NCLR020)

• NCLR Guest
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts
Steven,
The bottles are $11 each. I won't know the exact amount for shipping until I get the invoice from Laken, but I was roughly quoted $60 when the order was for 50 bottles, or $1.20 per bottle. I don't know if that is going to change based on packaging now that we are ordering 62 bottles. If you want to wait until I get the final cost, that is fine with me. If you're anxious to throw money at me :) , lets says $12.00 per bottle and we can settle up the difference, if any, at a later time.

-Chris D.

sasquatch

sasquatch

NCLR Guest

• NCLR Guest
  • PipPipPip
  • 623 posts
Chris - when you get the total, including shipping, send me an invoice via PayPal and I'll send the money. Send to - d3rover@comcast.net

Thanks for all the leg work!!

GriffSC

GriffSC

NCLR Guest

• NCLR Guest
  • PipPipPip
  • 711 posts
Chris? Am I too late on this?!? Just noticed the thread.

I'll take two, if it's still possible.

Lemme know.

Mudy_Ovl

Mudy_Ovl

Chris (NCLR020)

• NCLR Guest
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts
Sas, will do!

Griff, your two bottles have been added to the order. See my edited previous post with order quantities.

I am calling in the order tomorrow morning. I will check one last time in the AM so speak up tonight or forever drink from a Nalgene.....or until we place another order :rolleyes:.

-Chris D.

stevenmd

stevenmd

NCLR008

• NCLR Guest
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Steven,
The bottles are $11 each. I won't know the exact amount for shipping until I get the invoice from Laken, but I was roughly quoted $60 when the order was for 50 bottles, or $1.20 per bottle. I don't know if that is going to change based on packaging now that we are ordering 62 bottles. If you want to wait until I get the final cost, that is fine with me. If you're anxious to throw money at me :) , lets says $12.00 per bottle and we can settle up the difference, if any, at a later time.

-Chris D.

Cool, PM me a snail mail addy. Thanks for doing this Chris!:cool:

Mudy_Ovl

Mudy_Ovl

Chris (NCLR020)

• NCLR Guest
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts
Steven, PM addy sent.

Placing order for bottles. Will have final pricing including shipping shortly.

-Chris

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users