Welcome to NCLR - Northern California Land Rover Club
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

NCLR Club Aluminum Water bottles

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
169 replies to this topic

Mudy_Ovl

Mudy_Ovl

Chris (NCLR020)

• NCLR Guest
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts
Jim, Forgot the bottles by the front door as I was running out (literally). Had a hectic morning and totally went right past them. Will be sure to pack for tomorrow. Sorry for any inconvenience.
-Chris

stevenmd

stevenmd

NCLR008

• NCLR Guest
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Steven, I no longer work in Stockton, but our company is still there off of French Camp Rd. It would be no problem to have the bottles and sleeping bags brought in by my father-in-law Tuesday AM. Just let me know when you want to stop in to pick them up so I can give them a heads up on your visit. 'Til next time.

Regards,
Chris D.

Chris - just got your message, forgot all about them with the busy-ness of the holiday season, etc. Will update you soon on my next trip to Stockton or Bay Area

PCRover

PCRover

NCLR Guest

• NCLR Guest
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts
So who has my bottles?
Gary

NCLR002
'94 D90

Mudy_Ovl

Mudy_Ovl

Chris (NCLR020)

• NCLR Guest
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts
Steven, No worries. Just let me know when you are heading that way andIi will give my father-in-law notice to expect you. If he will be out of the office, he will make sure someone there knows you are coming.

Gary, Both Mike and I have bottles. He is bringing what he has to your place after the sliders arrive, which I guestimate will be this week. If you would like yours sooner, let me know and I can send yours from my stock.

-Chris D.

Desertcrawler

Desertcrawler

Chuck (NCLR025)

• NCLR Club Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,776 posts
  • KI6WSR
Chris,

Can you send my bottles along with Gary's? Ultimately, I'm hoping they end up someplace near Cerrone's European so I can pick em up there on one of my monthly visits...Gary's shop isn't far..
Chuck (KI6WSR)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
3" RTE Lift,Bilstein Shocks, GBR 4:11s gears, Rovertym bumpers front & rear, 2 IPF HID lights , rear work lights, custom sliders, diff guards, gas tank protector. Warn 9600 winch, synthetic rope, 285/75/16 tyres, Brownchurch rack, CDL Linkage, Heavy duty drive shafts, ARB air lockers, heavy duty rear axles & front CV joints from GBR. Ham & CB radio

HMBRover

HMBRover

NCLR Guest

• NCLR Guest
  • PipPipPip
  • 612 posts
Chris,

I'm assuming my bottles are in Gary's batch. If not let me know and I can make arrangements to pick them up. Thanks!!
Brian
2004 Discovery II G4 Edition, "Jack" or "General Lee" or "The General"
KØDTJ
Avatar photo by Ron B; Oregon Discovery Trail 2008
NCLR019

BEAR

BEAR

NCLR Club Member

• NCLR Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • Concord
  • 2006 LR3
can i set up an appointment to pick mine up at mexxis sometime? or some other place soon?

Concord CA,
2006 LR3 SE with HD
Baja Rack, Gap EAS IID tool, LEDramized 40" light bar and work lights, BFG TA/KO tires, ARB Fridge Freezer, Front Runner Drawers, PowerTank 20lbs Co2 tank, Front Runner Rear Ladder, Traxide duel battery kit. Tactical Rovers Sliders and Rear Bumper

On Instagram @ bear_republic_overland
"waiting for an adventure"

SmugMug https://nclrbear.smugmug.com/

Instagram https://www.instagra...ublic_overland/

IMG_1224-S.jpg

Mudy_Ovl

Mudy_Ovl

Chris (NCLR020)

• NCLR Guest
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts
Chuck, I will include your five (5) bottles in ASoMike's delivery to Gary's. Mike I need to give you even more bottles. :-)

Brian, Your bottles are already accounted for and will be in ASoMike's delivery to Gary's.

Barron, I believe you live in Danville. I live off of Tassajara in Dublin Ranch. Drop me a PM if you would like to meet up somewhere in the middle. (i.e. Blackhawk or there abouts).

GriffSC, you're the only one who hasn't decided where to collect your bottles. Please pipe in, or if someone has his number please give him a call and have him post his preference.

Thanks!
Chris D.

stevenmd

stevenmd

NCLR008

• NCLR Guest
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

GriffSC, you're the only one who hasn't decided where to collect your bottles. Please pipe in, or if someone has his number please give him a call and have him post his preference.

Sheez, that guy is such a loser. :D

I'll tell him to post up.

astateofmike

astateofmike

Traveling at the Speed of Adventure

• NCLR Club Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,220 posts
  • 1988 Range Rover Classic
  • NCLR 004
BTW, I work in Danville...so if you want bottles delivered to Danville, they can come to work with me. Bear, let chris know, chris call me and I'll take them to work. Heck, I'll put them in the truck tommorrow and have some with me wherever I go..that help?

GriffSC

GriffSC

NCLR Guest

• NCLR Guest
  • PipPipPip
  • 711 posts
Sorry, Chris. Steven left me a nasty message this morning. There is a slight chance I'll be in the Pleasanton area this weekend, but it's a very slight chance. Would you mind pm'ing me your phone number so I can give you a head's up when I know my plans. Otherwise, if you need to unload the bottles ASAP, just throw them in with one of the drop-offs for the other guys - either to Mike or Steven. I'm assuming neither will mind holding them for me for a bit.

Thanks for the effort.

Gotrovr

Gotrovr

Rover

• NCLR Club Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,292 posts
Chris

just confirming that Mike will hold on to my 4 bottles

Mike, any chance you'll be at Mexxi's this Saturday?

Will

'05 LR3 HSE "Donkey"

'16 LR4 HSE  "Perseus"

Building a life journey one puzzle piece at a time

Mudy_Ovl

Mudy_Ovl

Chris (NCLR020)

• NCLR Guest
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts
Geez, I feel guilty with Mike holding the majority of bottles for delivery.....well not too guilty ;-)

GriffSC, PM'd my cell phone number. I will be around the area so give me a call once your plans are set.

Mike, we need to meet up and get the bottles all squared away.

Will, If you're going to be at Mexxi's this Saturday, maybe Barron could stop by too and two more deliveries could get completed. Just a thought.

TigerDan, can you let me know how you would like your bottles delivered? Thanks!

-Chris D.

astateofmike

astateofmike

Traveling at the Speed of Adventure

• NCLR Club Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,220 posts
  • 1988 Range Rover Classic
  • NCLR 004
Chris, all hell breaks loose till Wednesday night late..then a whole new thing starts. Call me and we can swap bottles, pick up more/drop more whatever. I may be at Mexxi's too...

Geez, I feel guilty with Mike holding the majority of bottles for delivery.....well not too guilty ;-)

GriffSC, PM'd my cell phone number. I will be around the area so give me a call once your plans are set.

Mike, we need to meet up and get the bottles all squared away.

Will, If you're going to be at Mexxi's this Saturday, maybe Barron could stop by too and two more deliveries could get completed. Just a thought.

TigerDan, can you let me know how you would like your bottles delivered? Thanks!

-Chris D.

Mudy_Ovl

Mudy_Ovl

Chris (NCLR020)

• NCLR Guest
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts
Sounds good Mike. Good luck with you run-amuck hell time. We should be able to divy up the bottles exactly come Thursday.

-Chris D.

RON CT110

RON CT110

NCLR Club Member

• NCLR Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,742 posts
  • 2004 DII
  • 2007 LR3 V8 HSE/HD
Yes, there is a plan to meet @ Mexxis for lunch this Saturday 11-2pm. Meeting @ Mexxis is to discuss Rubicon trip planning for 2010.

Perfect time to drop off the bottles. I'd take my 2 if Mike or Chris will be there. Appreciate all the efforts.

Tread Lightly Trainer: http://www.treadlightly.org/
SPOT Adventures: http://www.spotadven...?trip_id=178167
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away" - Anonymous

Desertcrawler

Desertcrawler

Chuck (NCLR025)

• NCLR Club Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,776 posts
  • KI6WSR
I will be at Mexxi's on Saturday, too..
Chuck (KI6WSR)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
3" RTE Lift,Bilstein Shocks, GBR 4:11s gears, Rovertym bumpers front & rear, 2 IPF HID lights , rear work lights, custom sliders, diff guards, gas tank protector. Warn 9600 winch, synthetic rope, 285/75/16 tyres, Brownchurch rack, CDL Linkage, Heavy duty drive shafts, ARB air lockers, heavy duty rear axles & front CV joints from GBR. Ham & CB radio

Mudy_Ovl

Mudy_Ovl

Chris (NCLR020)

• NCLR Guest
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts
Chuck, I will make sure that five (5) bottles are there for you.

TigerDan, Any preference on where you want to pick up your bottles? Let me know.

-Chris D.

BEAR

BEAR

NCLR Club Member

• NCLR Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • Concord
  • 2006 LR3
ill be at mexxi"s at 11 today. i guess ill look for the guys in the land rover shirts? my phone # is 925 389 8504 if anyone needs to get ahold of me

Edited by BEAR, 19 December 2009 - 08:30 AM.

Concord CA,
2006 LR3 SE with HD
Baja Rack, Gap EAS IID tool, LEDramized 40" light bar and work lights, BFG TA/KO tires, ARB Fridge Freezer, Front Runner Drawers, PowerTank 20lbs Co2 tank, Front Runner Rear Ladder, Traxide duel battery kit. Tactical Rovers Sliders and Rear Bumper

On Instagram @ bear_republic_overland
"waiting for an adventure"

SmugMug https://nclrbear.smugmug.com/

Instagram https://www.instagra...ublic_overland/

IMG_1224-S.jpg

Mudy_Ovl

Mudy_Ovl

Chris (NCLR020)

• NCLR Guest
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts
Bear,
Glad you could make it to Mexxi's to pick up your bottles. It's always nice to put a face to a forum name.

Ron, Will, Chuck, Terry and Brenton,
Glad to see you all again and deliver your long awaited bottles. Best of luck with the Rubi Trip. Sorry I will miss it, but will enjoy the photos I am sure you will take and post.

Griff, HMBRover, TigerDan, and Gary,
Chuck took your bottles and is bringing them to the west bay. Dan, he will deliver yours today and drop off the remainders at Cerrone's.

Wish you all a Happy Holiday and a safe New Year.

-Chris D.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users