Welcome to NCLR - Northern California Land Rover Club
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Only mine for the weekend

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Cbock

Cbock

NCLR Guest

• NCLR Guest
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Needing some steelies for an '02 DII. Looking for:

(5) as new original black 'spare' PN ANR5829,
OR
(5) as new silver PN RRC114560MUW.

Shoot me an email w/ local pre-owned or new availability!

-cbock
2002 DII Kalahari Edition
Hannibal RR w/ HID | ARB w/ Hella Rallye 4000 Fogs & Warn XD9000i | Safari Snorkel | OME MD Suspension | TW FR HD Drive Shaft | Rovertracks HD Drag Links & Tie Rod | Cerrone's Reseal and 8mm Magnecor Wires | EP Viking Winch Line 3/8x100 | Cooper A/T3 (265/75R16)
Up next: Fix seeping rear main seal (and/or freeze plugs)!

Disco2Guy

Disco2Guy

NCLR President 2013-2016

• NCLR Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,885 posts
  • KD2RVR
  • 2001 D2, heavily modified
I've met this dude a couple of times, lives near my friend in the Richmond. He has some steelies for sale on LRRForums.

http://www.LRRForums...x8.-New-in-box.

Brenton Corns
TREAD Lightly! Tread Trainer

4xFarAdventures.com

2001 D2

205,000 miles

post-472-0-05786100-1439104512.jpg

Cbock

Cbock

NCLR Guest

• NCLR Guest
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Yeah, saw those Pro Comps - not a fan. Prefer to stay w/ the original LR steelies if I can help it. Thanks for the tip though!
2002 DII Kalahari Edition
Hannibal RR w/ HID | ARB w/ Hella Rallye 4000 Fogs & Warn XD9000i | Safari Snorkel | OME MD Suspension | TW FR HD Drive Shaft | Rovertracks HD Drag Links & Tie Rod | Cerrone's Reseal and 8mm Magnecor Wires | EP Viking Winch Line 3/8x100 | Cooper A/T3 (265/75R16)
Up next: Fix seeping rear main seal (and/or freeze plugs)!

Jen

Jen

NCLR Guest

• NCLR Guest
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts
http://flic.kr/p/9o2XER

Got a weird suspension fault Friday morning. LRSJ asked me to bring it in after 4:30 and gave me this RR Sport to tool around in for the weekend.
Jen
LR3 2008
Now with a Baja Rack! Bigger Tyres! Sas Rods! RS Sliders!

Gotrovr

Gotrovr

Rover

• NCLR Club Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,298 posts
lucky you...... Beats driving an econobox from Enterprise rentals

Will

'05 LR3 HSE "Donkey"

'16 LR4 HSE  "Perseus"

Building a life journey one puzzle piece at a time

RON CT110

RON CT110

NCLR Club Member

• NCLR Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,787 posts
  • 2004 DII
  • 2007 LR3 V8 HSE/HD
Sweet!

RR Sport.

Tread Lightly Trainer: http://www.treadlightly.org/
SPOT Adventures: http://www.spotadven...?trip_id=178167
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away" - Anonymous

MichaelBeaver

MichaelBeaver

NCLR Club Member

• NCLR Guest
  • PipPipPip
  • 426 posts
I love my RRS. but getting back in to the the D2 reminds me of what is "taken out of my control" vrs what it does for me...
Beaver (Twitter: @darthbeaver)

LR Street Cred:
2000 Discovery II - 3" TerraFirma Lift, AMV solenoid CDL, BajaRack Expedition Rack, Dual Battery
2010 Range Rover Sport
1990 RRC Trailer "Land Trailer"
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Dream. Explore. Discover." ~ Mark Twain

GraemeWare

GraemeWare

general old hooligan

• NCLR Club Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,076 posts

http://flic.kr/p/9o2XER

Got a weird suspension fault Friday morning. LRSJ asked me to bring it in after 4:30 and gave me this RR Sport to tool around in for the weekend.

You could have joined us around Hollister yesterday and checked out the traction .... and clearance ....

Regards,

Graeme

Graeme Ware -- San Carlos, CA

1990 Range Rover Classic - LT230 Transfer box, Warn winch, 2" lift, 235/85-16 Dunlop MUD Rovers, "Blue Submarine"
1996 Discovery 1 (R380 Manual Transmission, Ashcroft under-drive, RoverWare rear bumper, 33x12.5-15 BFG ATs) -- we call her "Katrina" -- Fordyce 7.5 mile survivor
1999 Discovery 2 (D1 CDL Linkage, 265/75-16 BFG A/T KO, RoverWare front and rear bumper)
1993 Jaguar XJS convertible; 1971 Triumph GT6; 1959 Morris Minor convertible, Tesla Model 3,
other assorted British pot metal ...

Jen

Jen

NCLR Guest

• NCLR Guest
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts

You could have joined us around Hollister yesterday and checked out the traction .... and clearance ....

Regards,

Graeme

It was the first day of T-Ball practice, couldn't miss that. With Little League and coaching soccer, I don't think I'll ever find a free Sat morning to make it to a MORG.

Plus, I'm actually not digging the way it handles. It is so powerful, but not heavy enough (?). Feels like I'm riding a bicycle, downhill, holding a cardboard box. Wobbly. But it sure is fancys-schmancy on the inside and I'm sure if I HAD to, I could get used to driving it everyday :)
Jen
LR3 2008
Now with a Baja Rack! Bigger Tyres! Sas Rods! RS Sliders!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users