Welcome to NCLR - Northern California Land Rover Club
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

What Happens in Vegas - Stays in Vegas? Lol.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
202 replies to this topic

Desertcrawler

Desertcrawler

Chuck (NCLR025)

• NCLR Club Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,776 posts
  • KI6WSR
No propane is good enough...don't want you to overload that rig!
Chuck (KI6WSR)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
3" RTE Lift,Bilstein Shocks, GBR 4:11s gears, Rovertym bumpers front & rear, 2 IPF HID lights , rear work lights, custom sliders, diff guards, gas tank protector. Warn 9600 winch, synthetic rope, 285/75/16 tyres, Brownchurch rack, CDL Linkage, Heavy duty drive shafts, ARB air lockers, heavy duty rear axles & front CV joints from GBR. Ham & CB radio

Desertcrawler

Desertcrawler

Chuck (NCLR025)

• NCLR Club Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,776 posts
  • KI6WSR

Did I miss it on Saturday or did Chuck say what time we are meeting in Trona on Saturday?

We are meeting at 9am in Trona.
Chuck (KI6WSR)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
3" RTE Lift,Bilstein Shocks, GBR 4:11s gears, Rovertym bumpers front & rear, 2 IPF HID lights , rear work lights, custom sliders, diff guards, gas tank protector. Warn 9600 winch, synthetic rope, 285/75/16 tyres, Brownchurch rack, CDL Linkage, Heavy duty drive shafts, ARB air lockers, heavy duty rear axles & front CV joints from GBR. Ham & CB radio

Jen

Jen

NCLR Guest

• NCLR Guest
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts

No propane is good enough...don't want you to overload that rig!

I was 90% packed by Sun night :)
Took a sick day today to clear up loose ends.
Jen
LR3 2008
Now with a Baja Rack! Bigger Tyres! Sas Rods! RS Sliders!

MichaelBeaver

MichaelBeaver

NCLR Club Member

• NCLR Guest
  • PipPipPip
  • 426 posts
Anyone one swinging by HRO before the trip?
Beaver (Twitter: @darthbeaver)

LR Street Cred:
2000 Discovery II - 3" TerraFirma Lift, AMV solenoid CDL, BajaRack Expedition Rack, Dual Battery
2010 Range Rover Sport
1990 RRC Trailer "Land Trailer"
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Dream. Explore. Discover." ~ Mark Twain

PFreeman

PFreeman

NCLR Club Member

• NCLR Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Concord, CA
  • KK6CLP
  • Blue 2000 Discovery 2
This week is going by so slowly... Friday cant come soon enough!

That being said we still have packing to do and of course more parts to bolt on to the rover....

KSuttle

KSuttle

NCLR Guest

• NCLR Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts

Kylie tried to jump the bottom of the stairs today and rolled her ankle at the bottom. No bones showing but some hard pokie bumps on the top of her foot. Very painful.

Will keep y'all posted.

Kylie is fine. Only sprained ankle. Back running on it again this evening. Yeah.

Kevin Suttle
KJ6IBK

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"His" - 2005 LR3 aka "The StormTrooper" - Coil Suspension, Cooper Zeon LTZ 285/60R18's, RS Stage 1 Sliders, Safari Snorkel, Hannibal Roof Rack
"Hers" - 2007 LR3 SE7 aka "The Adventurer" - BFG 265/65R18's, RS Stage 3 Sliders, ARB Deluxe Winch Bull Bar, BajaRack RTT Roof Rack

KSuttle

KSuttle

NCLR Guest

• NCLR Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts
OK - I got GAIAGPS to work on my iPad and iPhone. Here is the trick. GAIA does NOT support routes but does support tracks. I converted a few of Chuck's routes to tracks and then e-mailed the new file to upload 'at' gaiagps 'dot' com. After a few moments I got an e-mail back with a link that causes the GPX file to open in GAIAGPS. So, I'll do a quick conversion of all routes to tracks and post up on the other thread if that is ok with Chuck.

Kevin Suttle
KJ6IBK

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"His" - 2005 LR3 aka "The StormTrooper" - Coil Suspension, Cooper Zeon LTZ 285/60R18's, RS Stage 1 Sliders, Safari Snorkel, Hannibal Roof Rack
"Hers" - 2007 LR3 SE7 aka "The Adventurer" - BFG 265/65R18's, RS Stage 3 Sliders, ARB Deluxe Winch Bull Bar, BajaRack RTT Roof Rack

Teds

Teds

WJ6SPK

• NCLR Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 899 posts
  • 2001 Range Rover
  • 2006 LR3
  • 2009 M1101 trailer

So I gotta call the Sherrif and give him a meal count. I see us having 9 Rigs there on Friday night (Suttles count for 2).

I haven't heard from the Suttles or Colin if they are in for Breakfast and the Dinner -- I'm going to tell him that you are. Accordingly, here are the counts I am using to tell him what to buy for us to cook up:

1)Andrew Wood - 2 adults (full price), 1 under 12 (half price)
2)David Bregman - 2 adults, 1 under 12(half price) , 1 6 or under (free)
3)Mobratens & Harris - 5 adults, 1 under 12 (half price)
4)Ted S - 1 adult, 2 6 or under (free)
5)Suttles 2 adults, 3 hallf price
6)Coline 3 adults , 1 under 6 (free)

Thats 15 adults, 6 half price, 3 under 6 (free)

Just a quick update, it will only be me and my daughter Ella (she turns 5 on the trip on April 9th). I opted not to bring my son. Too young still...

Edited by Teds, 05 April 2012 - 07:55 AM.

2001 Range Rover SE - SD rack, Warn XD9000CE, front axle guard, steering guard, sliders, ladder, coils, 33in KM2s
2006 LR3 SE - ARB bumper with Superwinch EP9, roof rack, Sasquatch Rods

Dino

Dino

NCLR Guest

• NCLR Guest
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts
So bummed to be missing this! We had made plans long ago for this week (our son's spring break). The funny thing is we will be in DV on Saturday on the complete opposite end of the park and in my wifes ML, not the RRC LWB!

Hopefully we will be able to tag along next year!

Godspeed to all!

MichaelBeaver

MichaelBeaver

NCLR Club Member

• NCLR Guest
  • PipPipPip
  • 426 posts
Any one able to swig by HRO in either Sunnyvale or Oakland prior to leaving tomorrow?

If so please PM me ASAP.

Thanks!
Beaver (Twitter: @darthbeaver)

LR Street Cred:
2000 Discovery II - 3" TerraFirma Lift, AMV solenoid CDL, BajaRack Expedition Rack, Dual Battery
2010 Range Rover Sport
1990 RRC Trailer "Land Trailer"
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Dream. Explore. Discover." ~ Mark Twain

Teds

Teds

WJ6SPK

• NCLR Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 899 posts
  • 2001 Range Rover
  • 2006 LR3
  • 2009 M1101 trailer

Any one able to swig by HRO in either Sunnyvale or Oakland prior to leaving tomorrow?

If so please PM me ASAP.

Thanks!

Chuck, You rock yet again! thanks for swinging buy HRO.
2001 Range Rover SE - SD rack, Warn XD9000CE, front axle guard, steering guard, sliders, ladder, coils, 33in KM2s
2006 LR3 SE - ARB bumper with Superwinch EP9, roof rack, Sasquatch Rods

KSuttle

KSuttle

NCLR Guest

• NCLR Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts
He picked up stuff for me from cerrone's last year. He does rock.

Please tip your trail leader :)

Kevin Suttle
KJ6IBK

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

KSuttle

KSuttle

NCLR Guest

• NCLR Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts
Suttle shuttle having a long morning. Planned departure closer to 3

Kevin Suttle
KJ6IBK

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ColinB

ColinB

NCLR Club Member

• NCLR Web Administrator
  • 872 posts
leaving now.

HAM KJ7RRC
95 LWB RRC 3 inch rte lt-230, 35x12.5/15 bfg km2, GBR 4.14 with trutracs front and rear, Rovertracks front Hd axles and cv's, Ashcroft Hd rear axles,
Rte rear trailing arms,Warn 8k, RTE bumpers front and rear with P-Fab Mods, Flowmaster exhaust ,custom sliders GRB F+R driveshaft, RTE steering links. 12 in Bilstien 7100's

Jen

Jen

NCLR Guest

• NCLR Guest
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts
Bauer's have arrived at Spinghill Suites. I only see two other Rovers in the lot, not sure who they belong to...see you at coffee in the morning?
Jen
LR3 2008
Now with a Baja Rack! Bigger Tyres! Sas Rods! RS Sliders!

KSuttle

KSuttle

NCLR Guest

• NCLR Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts
We left Tracy at 8:30pm and arrived safely.

Kevin Suttle
KJ6IBK

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Desertcrawler

Desertcrawler

Chuck (NCLR025)

• NCLR Club Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,776 posts
  • KI6WSR

He picked up stuff for me from cerrone's last year. He does rock.

Please tip your trail leader :)

But I never gave it to you...and had to mail it...
Chuck (KI6WSR)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Desertcrawler

Desertcrawler

Chuck (NCLR025)

• NCLR Club Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,776 posts
  • KI6WSR
I think we have Andrew, Jen, David, Chuck, and Dan at Springhill ahead of the Suttle Shuttle and crew...
Chuck (KI6WSR)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Desertcrawler

Desertcrawler

Chuck (NCLR025)

• NCLR Club Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,776 posts
  • KI6WSR
Ok --- this thread is officially closed. Post all your trip report information and see how the group is doing during the trip here:

http://nclrclub.org/...21367#post21367
Chuck (KI6WSR)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Desertcrawler

Desertcrawler

Chuck (NCLR025)

• NCLR Club Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,776 posts
  • KI6WSR
THis is last years thread but will add you to this years trip...
Chuck (KI6WSR)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users