We bought this as a floor sample unit from a local store going out of business about 6 years ago. It got regular summer use until this year. Two of the quicksnap mounts are missing their "safety" but this has not been a problem for us in the time we've owned it. It has always been stored in the garage and is in great shape.
Comes with locks (2) and keys (2)
We paid around $350 originally. We're asking $200. May be willing to trade or partial trade for smaller cargo box.
Details (from another website):
The 674 Thule Evolution 1200 Cargo Box is the perfect carrier for snowboards, skis, poles, paddles, camping gear or anything else that can crowd your car. Offers 12 cubic feet of cargo space in a narrow-width design allowing plenty of room for other gear carrier attachments. The Thule Evolution cargo boxes have a sleek metallic finish molded into a unique aerodynamic shape. Available in metallic-silver color only. This cargo roof box connects directly to all styles of Thule load bars, Yakima round cross bars and virtually all factory roof rack crossbars.
- Enough room for snowboards, skis, kayak paddles & gear, luggage, camping equipment etc.
- Fits 5-6 pairs of skis.
- Narrow-width design allowing plenty of room for other gear carrier attachments.
- Patented dual-side opening allows you to access gear from either side of your car.
- Aerodynamic shape reduces wind drag and noise.
- Quick snap hardware for easy on/off attachment to roof racks.
- High impact and UV resistant ABS construction.
- Convenient single key access with central locking position (lock and keys included).
- Thule Evolution 1200 Cargo Box fits all Thule load bars, Yakima round cross bars and most car factory racks.
- Available in Metallic Silver color.
- A variety of accessories available for use with this cargo roof box (sold separately; see below).
- 12 cubic feet. 90.1in(l) x 23.8in(w) x 14.7in(h).
- Thule Lifetime Warranty!
Second LR3 from the left...