Welcome to NCLR - Northern California Land Rover Club
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

April MORG

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

SamO

SamO

Sam (NCLR Member)

• NCLR Guest
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
My vote is for Frank Raines (Nick mentioned he was interested in this one as well) or La Grange. Slight preference for Frank Raines since it appears larger based on the maps on http://www.stancount...-road-park.shtm

2013 LR2
Bull bar, roof rack, curt tow hitch, portable winch, 265/60R17 general grabbers, front & rear skid plates, front tow hitch receiver, and mantec rear access ladder.

1995 Defender (for sale)
Sliders, 8,000 LB WARN, Old Man Emu, Skid plates, ARB air lockers, lift, badger top.

2005 LR3

Latest project.

astateofmike

astateofmike

Traveling at the Speed of Adventure

• NCLR Club Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,220 posts
  • 1988 Range Rover Classic
  • NCLR 004

And what about the BLM Knoxville Rec area? Supposed to be pretty big, and I've read a few good reviews.

Is that Cow Mt?

Dean K.

Dean K.

NCLR Guest

• NCLR Guest
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Is that Cow Mt?

No, a different park. ANd Cow Mt. has a event this weekend.

I also ust realized that this weekend is the MORG... and next is the BoD meeting. I can't make both, so I'll forgo the MORG in favor of the BoD. So I'll see you all in two weeks!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]2004 Discovery II - New brakes, Crank Position Sensor, ECM, Mass Air Flow sensor, and the bad ground that fried it all.

astateofmike

astateofmike

Traveling at the Speed of Adventure

• NCLR Club Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,220 posts
  • 1988 Range Rover Classic
  • NCLR 004
That may be where I am at as well as my other project vehicle just hit a snag and I have to resolve it like asap.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users