Welcome to NCLR - Northern California Land Rover Club
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Eldorado re-opens trails

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

TDeWitt

TDeWitt

Terry (NCLR129)

• NCLR Guest
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts
Just read that Eldorado National Forest has re-opened I believe 18 of the 24 trails closed last coupla years. Full info can be found at www.fs.usda.gov/eldorado . Yippeee!!

JFuller

JFuller

NCLR Guest

• NCLR Guest
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,090 posts
Awesome. COuldn't find exactly which ones remain closed. Any help?

TDeWitt

TDeWitt

Terry (NCLR129)

• NCLR Guest
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts
From what I could find, go to site, halfway down in middle look for 42 routes... then go to documents on that page and select road list for decision implementation. The same page has a series of maps according to region that show what roads are open, and for what type of vehicle. If you are in Stanislaus Nat Forest, Crandall Peak area is an ORV site, near Twaine Harte (that's the way I access the trails), but unsure due to the rim fire what is currently open.
'03 DII, '04 CDL lock, 2" lift, performance rotors and pads, stainless brake lines, steelie rims w/Toyo M/T's, sliders. Rovertyme front bumber w/10k Superwinch, Custom rear bumper and custom rack in build process

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users