These are my "tools" that I would recommend to anyone (let me know if you have any questions)
* ARB 50 fridge - yep I am a sucker but it is a simply great camping fridge and will survive lots of beating
* JetBoil for morning coffee (you can't beat a freshly brewed coffee)
* ArkPak - amazing new battery system (makes the need for second battery system obsolete as ArkPak can run ARB 50 fridge, lights, charge laptop/ipad/iphone etc etc and lasts 5-7 days without the need to recharge which you can do while driving)
* Partner Steel Stove - very very very durable stove
* NEMO Helio pressure shower - amazing idea (you pour water, ad a bit of hot water from your JetBoil and after 30 sec of pumping you get a hot shower!)
* OzTent - simply love the fact that it really takes less than 30 seconds to set it up. RV5 fits 4 people or 3 large cots very comfortably. Really well made tent.
* PowerFilm 60w foldable solar panel - really easy to use and will recharge your battery system while camping
* TrimbleOutdoors.com - fantastic GPS mapping software. For $20 a year you get unlimited access to the best maps out there (real maps scanned in a very high resolution). Also a great app for your iPad (works with iPad 1 which i use as my off road gps device)
* FrontRunner outfitters brown water footwell water tank (10.6 gallon) - universal storage for your brown water (very useful for longer trips)
* FrontRunner outfitters spare tire mount grill - very cool idea - good size grill fitting on your spare tire (easy to take out, clean and good size for larger groups)
* FrontRunner outfitters FlipPop Tent - great tent for 2 ppl (sets up in 10 seconds / folds also in the same time)
* FrontRunner outfitters stratchits - best ways of securing any load on your roof rack. Such a simple idea and you will never want to use regular tie downs etc.
* Therm-a-rest NeoAir Dream sleeping pad - never slept that well while camping...
I did buy GoalZero 350 and honestly I am quite disappointed with the battery life. It is really a great tool to recharge your phones/ipads/lapotop during a blackout but you can't run ARB fridge and other accessories off of it even for a weekend trip without the need to recharge.
Hope this helps.
Edited by Michal C, 07 April 2014 - 09:58 PM.
HAM KK6VIL / 2011 LR4 HSE - BFGs 265/65R18, LR3 wheels with 30mm spacers, terrafirma hidden winch mount with superwinch 9.5 SR, IIDTool, baja roof rack with ladder, TR rock sliders, TR gas tank and transfer case skid plates, rigid industries D2 driving lamps, OEM front A bar, Kaymar rear bumper (double swing), Long Range Automotive aux fuel tank, Green Oval lift and air suspension override etc. etc. etc.....