Welcome to NCLR - Northern California Land Rover Club
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Need people to spam in here for testing

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

RON CT110

RON CT110

NCLR Club Member

• NCLR Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,741 posts
  • 2004 DII
  • 2007 LR3 V8 HSE/HD
Test Test Testing Post

Flying CT Boat

Tread Lightly Trainer: http://www.treadlightly.org/
SPOT Adventures: http://www.spotadven...?trip_id=178167
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away" - Anonymous

Justin

Justin

NCLR Marketing Director

• NCLR BOD Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 548 posts
  • Sacramento, CA
  • 1991 Range Rover GDE
  • retired-1996 Discovery
  • sold-2001 Range Rover

Test Test Testing Post

Flying CT Boat

Testing quote

Justin

Justin

NCLR Marketing Director

• NCLR BOD Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 548 posts
  • Sacramento, CA
  • 1991 Range Rover GDE
  • retired-1996 Discovery
  • sold-2001 Range Rover

Test Test Testing Post

Flying CT Boat

Testing quote

DiscoChef

DiscoChef

NCLR Club Member

• NCLR Club Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,250 posts
  • KI6QBY
  • !998 D1
  • '06 LR3
  • '63 109 2A Regular
  • 95 LWB Sold
  • 95 LWB, '67 109

Testing quote

testing

when I first went to log in, it send an "error 500" gator host

Enrique
KI6QBY

NCLR #10 Current Director & Founding Member
1962 Series IIA Reg. Waiting to be restored :(

1967 Series IIA Two Door Pick Up, Daily Driver
1992 RRC SOLD
1995 LWB SOLD
1995 LWB RubiconReady, SOLD
1998 D1, 4.6 Relocated to KY 

1998 D1 Arles Blue. Dismantled 
06 LR3 HSE ARB bumper with Warn Winch

1992 SWB Da Yeti. Dusy Ready

Disco2Guy

Disco2Guy

NCLR President 2013-2016

• NCLR Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,859 posts
  • KD2RVR
  • 2001 D2, heavily modified
I keep getting the Gator Host error (I'm still using my old bookmark for the forum), and when clicking the New Posts. The LR3 wreck image loaded full size and had to scroll to see the entire image.

Brenton Corns
TREAD Lightly! Tread Trainer

4xFarAdventures.com

2001 D2

205,000 miles

post-472-0-05786100-1439104512.jpg

Michal C

Michal C

NCLR Club Member

• NCLR Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 363 posts
  • San Rafael, CA
  • KK6 VIL
  • Discovery 4
testing testing testing

HAM KK6VIL / 2011 LR4 HSE - BFGs 265/65R18, LR3 wheels with 30mm spacers, terrafirma hidden winch mount with superwinch 9.5 SR, IIDTool, baja roof rack with ladder, TR rock sliders, TR gas tank and transfer case skid plates, rigid industries D2 driving lamps, OEM front A bar, Kaymar rear bumper (double swing), Long Range Automotive aux fuel tank, Green Oval lift and air suspension override etc. etc. etc.....

Guest_Pedram_*

Guest_Pedram_*
  • Old/deleted account
I had that error code as well gator 500. Is that our new mascot? Green gator Rover bites the Land owner.

Guest_Pedram_*

Guest_Pedram_*
  • Old/deleted account

I keep getting the Gator Host error (I'm still using my old bookmark for the forum), and when clicking the New Posts. The LR3 wreck image loaded full size and had to scroll to see the entire image.

I had that exact issue. But on my phone it minimizes the font and the picture is almost double that screen. I used a email link to open the browser and wanted to navigate to a different page from there. But I got this cartoon character. Cute but not funny.

Guest_Pedram_*

Guest_Pedram_*
  • Old/deleted account

I had that exact issue. But on my phone it minimizes the font and the picture is almost double that screen. I used a email link to open the browser and wanted to navigate to a different page from there. But I got this cartoon character. Cute but not funny.

Guest_Pedram_*

Guest_Pedram_*
  • Old/deleted account
Double post? I got Jareds issue with the double post and waiting issue. Omg! On my gator��

Guest_Pedram_*

Guest_Pedram_*
  • Old/deleted account
Double post? I got Jareds issue with the double post and waiting issue. Omg! On my gator😁

Nick

Nick

NCLR #59

• NCLR Guest
  • PipPipPip
  • 722 posts
  • San Francisco, CA
  • 1995 RR 25th LWB 5.0 TWR
  • 1995 RR LWB
  • 2012 RR A/B Ultimate
Happy mother's day!

Guest_Pedram_*

Guest_Pedram_*
  • Old/deleted account
Happy mother's day.

Desertcrawler

Desertcrawler

Chuck (NCLR025)

• NCLR Club Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,776 posts
  • KI6WSR
When I click "new posts" I get a Server 500 Gator error.
Chuck (KI6WSR)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
3" RTE Lift,Bilstein Shocks, GBR 4:11s gears, Rovertym bumpers front & rear, 2 IPF HID lights , rear work lights, custom sliders, diff guards, gas tank protector. Warn 9600 winch, synthetic rope, 285/75/16 tyres, Brownchurch rack, CDL Linkage, Heavy duty drive shafts, ARB air lockers, heavy duty rear axles & front CV joints from GBR. Ham & CB radio

Guest_Pedram_*

Guest_Pedram_*
  • Old/deleted account
Same thing if you try to use the search box on the top right corner.

Desertcrawler

Desertcrawler

Chuck (NCLR025)

• NCLR Club Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,776 posts
  • KI6WSR
Also I get a "shoutbox" with what looks like conversations with the web developers whenever go to the site and am not logged in as a member.
Chuck (KI6WSR)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
3" RTE Lift,Bilstein Shocks, GBR 4:11s gears, Rovertym bumpers front & rear, 2 IPF HID lights , rear work lights, custom sliders, diff guards, gas tank protector. Warn 9600 winch, synthetic rope, 285/75/16 tyres, Brownchurch rack, CDL Linkage, Heavy duty drive shafts, ARB air lockers, heavy duty rear axles & front CV joints from GBR. Ham & CB radio

Desertcrawler

Desertcrawler

Chuck (NCLR025)

• NCLR Club Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,776 posts
  • KI6WSR
05-08-2014 10:28 PM] Justin : I'm exhausted, Spent about 4 hours with colin today trying to fix bugs. There may be server 500 errors in the mean time. Give us about a week to fix everything out

[05-08-2014 10:24 PM] Justin : test test test

[05-07-2014 11:58 PM] Justin : There may be some posting image issues, although the sites functionality is just fine

[05-07-2014 11:52 PM] Justin : I'll have the other lead member accounts updated with color, Just got to sort that all out. Talking about the BOD group etc

[05-07-2014 11:49 PM] Justin : Wife is going to kill me, 2hours past what I told her I'd be off. Gnight all

[05-07-2014 11:49 PM] Justin : Homepage will be currently disabled til we fix the layout issues. For now the forums is what we have :X

[05-07-2014 11:42 PM] astateofmike : well, it happens
Chuck (KI6WSR)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Desertcrawler

Desertcrawler

Chuck (NCLR025)

• NCLR Club Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,776 posts
  • KI6WSR
05-08-2014 10:28 PM] Justin : I'm exhausted, Spent about 4 hours with colin today trying to fix bugs. There may be server 500 errors in the mean time. Give us about a week to fix everything out

[05-08-2014 10:24 PM] Justin : test test test

[05-07-2014 11:58 PM] Justin : There may be some posting image issues, although the sites functionality is just fine

[05-07-2014 11:52 PM] Justin : I'll have the other lead member accounts updated with color, Just got to sort that all out. Talking about the BOD group etc

[05-07-2014 11:49 PM] Justin : Wife is going to kill me, 2hours past what I told her I'd be off. Gnight all

[05-07-2014 11:49 PM] Justin : Homepage will be currently disabled til we fix the layout issues. For now the forums is what we have :X

[05-07-2014 11:42 PM] astateofmike : well, it happens
Chuck (KI6WSR)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Justin

Justin

NCLR Marketing Director

• NCLR BOD Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 548 posts
  • Sacramento, CA
  • 1991 Range Rover GDE
  • retired-1996 Discovery
  • sold-2001 Range Rover
From the host

Please reply back with the exact steps to replicate the issue, including URLs, credentials (usernames and passwords), buttons to click, links to follow, etc. With this information, we will be able to further investigate this issue on your behalf. We look forward to hearing back from you about this issue

If anyone can link me where they had 500 server issues so I can inform the host.

Justin

Justin

NCLR Marketing Director

• NCLR BOD Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 548 posts
  • Sacramento, CA
  • 1991 Range Rover GDE
  • retired-1996 Discovery
  • sold-2001 Range Rover
From the host

Please reply back with the exact steps to replicate the issue, including URLs, credentials (usernames and passwords), buttons to click, links to follow, etc. With this information, we will be able to further investigate this issue on your behalf. We look forward to hearing back from you about this issue

If anyone can link me where they had 500 server issues so I can inform the host.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users