Welcome to NCLR - Northern California Land Rover Club
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

When replying, get following error message

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

HMBRover

HMBRover

NCLR Guest

• NCLR Guest
  • PipPipPip
  • 612 posts
Time to clear out under the house. I have the following parts - free for the pick up.

************** These are on the curb and will be picked up early tomorrow (Tuesday). Call/email/PM/post reply before 8 PM tonight (Monday) and I'll fetch them back and hold them for you until next month ******************

1 - Set D2 stock front coil springs. Came off the G4 in 2007 with 37K miles.

1 - Full set stock D2 shocks (front + rear). Came came off the G4 in 2007 with 37K miles.

1 - 2004 D2 alloy wheel (square spokes). Cracked but probably repairable by a competent shop.

1 - Full set of stock Freelander coil springs. Yeah, I know ....

************** These will be on the curb next month *************
2 - Early D2 alloy wheels (rounded spokes) painted gloss black for some reason. One may have a little wobble to it. Otherwise good AFAIK. I think these also fit Range Rover but not sure what years.

1 - Set D2 rear air springs. Came off the G4 in 2007 with 37K miles. OK AFAIK.

1 - D2 stock battery box missing cover (someone else got that).

1 - Set D2 plastic sill covers. Replaced in 2997 with sliders. I think I still have the mounting screws/hardware.
Brian
2004 Discovery II G4 Edition, "Jack" or "General Lee" or "The General"
KØDTJ
Avatar photo by Ron B; Oregon Discovery Trail 2008
NCLR019

RedRover

RedRover

NCLR Club Member

• NCLR Web Administrator
  • 3,425 posts
  • Santa Clara, CA
  • KJ6MQI
  • 1992 Range Rover Classic
  • 2012 Range Rover
  • 2012 Land Rover LR4
Tried replying and was told I can't post within 2 seconds of the last post. It's acting almost like it's attempting to submit the post twice very rapidly because when I checked if my post was successful (regardless of error) sure enough, it had posted.

Below is image of error upon post:

Posted Image

Jared (KJ6MQI)
1992 Range Rover Classic - Portofino Red
2012 Range Rover HSE - Santorini Black

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users