Welcome to NCLR - Northern California Land Rover Club
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

1992 Range Rover Classic - suspension bushing installation

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
145 replies to this topic

Guest_Pedram_*

Guest_Pedram_*
  • Old/deleted account
Saturday works. Just incase I can't drive home I have a backup date Sunday. I hate pushing things to last-minute...... Sorry Chris.

TomOwen

TomOwen

-

• NCLR Guest
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,818 posts
  • Atherton, CA
  • KG6DHD
  • 1996 Discovery 1
Saturday. I was thinking we come up on Saturday morning maybe stay over and finish up/ test on Sunday? I'd love to see Teagan but happy to do what is easiest for you guys.

:lr:
Tom Owen
NCLR Vice President

On a slow transition from Carpool to Trail with the help of this Club

Y2K Toyota Land Cruiser Series 100
; Cooper A/T3s, PacaSport, glitter, hair-bows, jolly ranchers and juice box stains...

@TomOwen

JFuller

JFuller

NCLR Guest

• NCLR Guest
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts
Ok Jared and Erin. Does Saturday work ? Tegan has to be at work early so hope you're a heavy sleeper. Should be pleanty of fun.

erinw.rrc

erinw.rrc

NCLR President

• NCLR BOD Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,257 posts
  • Santa Clara
  • KA6DSC
  • 2012 D4 HSE
  • 1992 RRC aka RedRover
Jason, Saturday works. Jared updated the calendar. Do we have an approx. time of arrival?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Erin W.
"Jack Sparrow" 2012 Ipanema Sand LR4 HSE LUX; 18" LR3 Wheels, Johnson Rods, 30mm spacers, LT275/65R18 Cooper Discoverer A/T3, Baja Rack, Custom rear Kaymar bumper, factory Warn Winch kit for LR4, factory brush guard, Iron Man rear light, Hi-lift jack (recently mounted :D)
IMG_1172.JPG

JFuller

JFuller

NCLR Guest

• NCLR Guest
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts
I will be up and ready at 7 am. I know y'all are coming from probably 2 hrs or so away so I figured I would likely see people around 9-10 ish. But feel free to arrive early if you would like. I hope to have my front end apart and bushings out by the time you guys show up.

JFuller

JFuller

NCLR Guest

• NCLR Guest
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts
Jared and Erin. I know you got your bumper from down the street. I haven't met that guy yet. Maybe we should invite home to come hang out. Also I know Teds lives about ten minutes away. We might be able to convince him to come out and give moral support or hit the trail with us. I think bear is in Elk Grove. That's not to far away. Do you guys know anyone else that might want to show up?

erinw.rrc

erinw.rrc

NCLR President

• NCLR BOD Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,257 posts
  • Santa Clara
  • KA6DSC
  • 2012 D4 HSE
  • 1992 RRC aka RedRover
I know Don and Michele live in Walnut Grove... They may want to hit some trails.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Erin W.
"Jack Sparrow" 2012 Ipanema Sand LR4 HSE LUX; 18" LR3 Wheels, Johnson Rods, 30mm spacers, LT275/65R18 Cooper Discoverer A/T3, Baja Rack, Custom rear Kaymar bumper, factory Warn Winch kit for LR4, factory brush guard, Iron Man rear light, Hi-lift jack (recently mounted :D)
IMG_1172.JPG

erinw.rrc

erinw.rrc

NCLR President

• NCLR BOD Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,257 posts
  • Santa Clara
  • KA6DSC
  • 2012 D4 HSE
  • 1992 RRC aka RedRover

Jared and Erin. I know you got your bumper from down the street. I haven't met that guy yet.

I can see if we still have his number... I think his name is Eric but not positive. He will probably remember our truck if we are seen driving around the neighborhood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Erin W.
IMG_1172.JPG

Guest_Pedram_*

Guest_Pedram_*
  • Old/deleted account
I can make it Saturday morning and should leave by noon. My wife just announced to me this morning to not make plans for Saturday because the family wants to get together. But I'll have a chat with her tonight.

JFuller

JFuller

NCLR Guest

• NCLR Guest
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts
Pedram. If you were here early Saturday we might be able to power through yours real quick but leaving by noon doesn't leave much room. Have a talk with her tonight. Another option might be to come out late Saturday or early Sunday. It sounds like Tom is staying the night. Let us know.

Guest_Pedram_*

Guest_Pedram_*
  • Old/deleted account
What bushings are going to be provided in this kit? Radius arms front and rear? And some others? Just trying to figure out my labor hours. I can stay longer if needed. This plan for the dinner came to my attention today. But I was at work so I didn't get the info till just about two hours ago. I figured I could squeeze in everything and make everyone happy..... (Newton 's law)

DHappel

DHappel

NCLR Trip Ambassador

• NCLR BOD Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,160 posts
  • Walnut Grove, CA
  • KK6TBH
  • '07 LR3 with stuff
  • '96 D1 Roadster
  • '94 RRC
  • '96 D1
Did somebody say trail?

I'm not too far away - maybe 35-45 minutes. I could easily toss a jack/stands/tools in the Rover and swing by. Happy to lend a hand wrenching as needed, especially if there's a trail run involved.

Don
'07 LR3 HSE/HD - slightly non-stock

'96 D1 - even more non-stock

JFuller

JFuller

NCLR Guest

• NCLR Guest
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts
Was planning on goofing around out at folsom lake at the rattlesnake bar area. There is some stuff to play on out there.

TomOwen

TomOwen

-

• NCLR Guest
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,818 posts
  • Atherton, CA
  • KG6DHD
  • 1996 Discovery 1

Pedram. If you were here early Saturday we might be able to power through yours real quick but leaving by noon doesn't leave much room. Have a talk with her tonight. Another option might be to come out late Saturday or early Sunday. It sounds like Tom is staying the night. Let us know.

"Never resist a generous impulse"

So far I still have the hall-pass ;-)

:lr:
Tom Owen
NCLR Vice President

On a slow transition from Carpool to Trail with the help of this Club

Y2K Toyota Land Cruiser Series 100
; Cooper A/T3s, PacaSport, glitter, hair-bows, jolly ranchers and juice box stains...

@TomOwen

JFuller

JFuller

NCLR Guest

• NCLR Guest
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts
Jared

Any update on how much we owe you for bushings?

Guest_Pedram_*

Guest_Pedram_*
  • Old/deleted account
Yeah Jared..... What's up brah? And Jason I need your address.

DHappel

DHappel

NCLR Trip Ambassador

• NCLR BOD Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,160 posts
  • Walnut Grove, CA
  • KK6TBH
  • '07 LR3 with stuff
  • '96 D1 Roadster
  • '94 RRC
  • '96 D1

Jared

I understand he's holding out for....

One MILLION Dollars!

Don
'07 LR3 HSE/HD - slightly non-stock

'96 D1 - even more non-stock

RedRover

RedRover

NCLR Club Member

• NCLR Web Administrator
  • 3,425 posts
  • Santa Clara, CA
  • KJ6MQI
  • 1992 Range Rover Classic
  • 2012 Range Rover
  • 2012 Land Rover LR4

Jared

$220/ea+$5 for shipping = $225

I figure just give me cash when I get out to Loomis or if you prefer, PayPal with Erin.

-Jared

Jared (KJ6MQI)
1992 Range Rover Classic - Portofino Red
2012 Range Rover HSE - Santorini Black

RedRover

RedRover

NCLR Club Member

• NCLR Web Administrator
  • 3,425 posts
  • Santa Clara, CA
  • KJ6MQI
  • 1992 Range Rover Classic