Welcome to NCLR - Northern California Land Rover Club
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Urban Off-road rack

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

Guest_Pedram_*

Guest_Pedram_*
  • Old/deleted account
Bumper galore...... Next up roof racks and LED's.

DHappel

DHappel

NCLR Trip Ambassador

• NCLR BOD Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,965 posts
  • Walnut Grove, CA
  • KK6TBH
  • '07 LR3 with stuff
  • '96 D1 Roadster
  • '94 RRC
  • '96 D1
I was just researching my next mods. Think on-board water supply and drop down shelf/cutting board.

Don
'07 LR3 HSE/HD - slightly non-stock

'96 D1 - even more non-stock

DavidW

DavidW

Driver

• NCLR Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 985 posts

I was just researching my next mods. Think on-board water supply and drop down shelf/cutting board.

I am installing an on-board frying pan to cook potato chips.
Posted Image
2013 LR4 (Discovery 4)
Full-sized Baja roof rack, ladder, front skid plate, tail lamp guards, 18" Compomotive PD1880 wheels with 265/65R18 BF Goodrich A/T KO2 tires, Tactical 4x4 rock sliders with steps, gas tank and transfer case skid plates, ARB front bumper with WARN XD9000 winch, RIGID Dually off-road lights, Kaymar rear bumper with custom tire swing-away, and a bunch of other stuff.

El Solis

El Solis

NCLR Club Member

• NCLR Club Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,750 posts
For the water supplyI suggest the road shower (for which you may win a $100 gift certificate for at the raffle) that can be modified for showers and water supply. Makes life easy. Mounts to the rack, fire and forget (except don't forget to fill it). I'll post some pics of my mod to it (brass T with shut off at the tank, food grade hose to shower head and to spigot).

Chris KK6CQE

CT110 Himalayas Pre-Scout Truck
08 BMW 550i
2013 Discovery 4, Black Pack, NCLR sticker as only modification….for now
1963 Jaguar MK2 3.8 litre

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users