Welcome to NCLR - Northern California Land Rover Club
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Raffle Items for 2014 Annual Event

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

RON CT110

RON CT110

NCLR Club Member

• NCLR Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,744 posts
  • 2004 DII
  • 2007 LR3 V8 HSE/HD
Awesome 2k!

Antonio; can you send me Rob's contact info via PM; he and his wife won the Tepui Tent. I need to send him the Tepui Fest info for next week.

Tread Lightly Trainer: http://www.treadlightly.org/
SPOT Adventures: http://www.spotadven...?trip_id=178167
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away" - Anonymous

RedRover

RedRover

NCLR Club Member

• NCLR Web Administrator
  • 3,398 posts
  • Santa Clara, CA
  • KJ6MQI
  • 1992 Range Rover Classic
  • 2012 Range Rover
  • 2012 Land Rover LR4

Thank you all who helped get the raffle prizes. We were able to raised over 2K in the raffle.

Thank you for your support.

Antonio
Treasurer

Wow -- a big thanks to both the people who donated prizes and all those who bought tickets! I had a lot of fun with it and since I won the Camel Trophy book I'm also a happy camper... ::cheesy::

-Jared

Jared (KJ6MQI)
1992 Range Rover Classic - Portofino Red
2012 Range Rover HSE - Santorini Black

Guest_Pedram_*

Guest_Pedram_*
  • Old/deleted account
Seems like everyone who won deserved what they got. Brenton for running the event needed lights and Jared got what he really wanted, Rob for towing the trailer down for us, I could keep going but I can say everyone is happy. I'm just glad things went this well.

So thank you to everyone, and let's keep going. Maybe a biannual meeting to encourage others who didn't attend?

RedRover

RedRover

NCLR Club Member

• NCLR Web Administrator
  • 3,398 posts
  • Santa Clara, CA
  • KJ6MQI
  • 1992 Range Rover Classic
  • 2012 Range Rover
  • 2012 Land Rover LR4

Maybe a biannual meeting to encourage others who didn't attend?

I think you just want more prize-winning opportunities. ::bigsmile::

We have the Meeting of the Members in... April/May (somewhere around there) and that's a pretty good get-together at Mexxi's... not as many people as the Annual, but still a lot of folks show up... we can try to drum up more attendance on that one. It's also located more centrally than Hollister for the Sacto and North folks...

-Jared

Jared (KJ6MQI)
1992 Range Rover Classic - Portofino Red
2012 Range Rover HSE - Santorini Black

Guest_Pedram_*

Guest_Pedram_*
  • Old/deleted account
Considering I put in some LED's and HID's. Though I didn't even see the second table full of stuff. And passed right over the road shower stuff. I can't believe I missed those prizes. I was really distracted.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users