Welcome to NCLR - Northern California Land Rover Club
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Traction Jack (aka sand ladder)

* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
130 replies to this topic

RedRover

RedRover

NCLR Club Member

• NCLR Web Administrator
  • 3,398 posts
  • Santa Clara, CA
  • KJ6MQI
  • 1992 Range Rover Classic
  • 2012 Range Rover
  • 2012 Land Rover LR4

Bonus points for anybody who can name this headless mystery man!

It's the dress shoes that throw me off... Ricardo Montalbán?

-Jared

Jared (KJ6MQI)
1992 Range Rover Classic - Portofino Red
2012 Range Rover HSE - Santorini Black

Guest_Pedram_*

Guest_Pedram_*
  • Old/deleted account
So I'm preparing for tomorrow at Frank Raines.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Cobra1951

Cobra1951

NCLR Sponsor (Traction Jack)

• NCLR Sponsors
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

So I'm preparing for tomorrow at Frank Raines.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Oooo looks good Pedram, hope they are nothing but nice to you. You're brave playing in the mud, I don't like getting dirty :P hahaha

Guest_Pedram_*

Guest_Pedram_*
  • Old/deleted account

Oooo looks good Pedram, hope they are nothing but nice to you. You're brave playing in the mud, I don't like getting dirty :P hahaha

If you only knew.....

So today was a very entertaining day. But we didn't get stuck to the point that we would need the TJ's. But I did getting them out and show them off. I got complements from everyone. So you might have some sold here. I would of spent more time trying to get some use out of these but going home to my wife was more a concern. She's still home and not in any rush.

Cobra1951

Cobra1951

• NCLR Sponsors
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

If you only knew.....

So today was a very entertaining day. But we didn't get stuck to the point that we would need the TJ's. But I did getting them out and show them off. I got complements from everyone. So you might have some sold here. I would of spent more time trying to get some use out of these but going home to my wife was more a concern. She's still home and not in any rush.

Awe man, I went quadding yesterday and brought mine out too it was such a great day for everyone to be outside with their toys. I'm glad everyone liked them and I hope I get some more bites! Don't be shy people! Shoot me an email at gooffroad@tractionjack.com

RedRover

RedRover

NCLR Club Member

• NCLR Web Administrator
  • 3,398 posts
  • Santa Clara, CA
  • KJ6MQI
  • 1992 Range Rover Classic
  • 2012 Range Rover
  • 2012 Land Rover LR4

Hey Don, as you know we had to bail early at South Cow Mountain last weekend -- did you get an opportunity to use the TJs?  Pics of the mounting you did on your rack are in order as well....

-Jared

• Cobra1951 likes this

Jared (KJ6MQI)
1992 Range Rover Classic - Portofino Red
2012 Range Rover HSE - Santorini Black

TomOwen

TomOwen

-

• NCLR Guest
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,818 posts
  • Atherton, CA
  • KG6DHD
  • 1996 Discovery 1
5e3110fbffffba032f97ff7a7269c965.pngThis just showed up in my Inbox, Congrats Jeff (?) and TractionJack team!!
  • erinw.rrc likes this

:lr:
Tom Owen
NCLR Vice President

On a slow transition from Carpool to Trail with the help of this Club

Y2K Toyota Land Cruiser Series 100
; Cooper A/T3s, PacaSport, glitter, hair-bows, jolly ranchers and juice box stains...

@TomOwen

Disco2Guy

Disco2Guy

NCLR President 2013-2016

• NCLR Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,859 posts
  • KD2RVR
  • 2001 D2, heavily modified

Beat me to it Tom!

Brenton Corns
TREAD Lightly! Tread Trainer

4xFarAdventures.com

2001 D2

205,000 miles

post-472-0-05786100-1439104512.jpg

TomOwen

TomOwen

-

• NCLR Guest
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,818 posts
  • Atherton, CA
  • KG6DHD
  • 1996 Discovery 1

Beat me to it Tom!

Kinda cool to see it show up though... eh?  

:-)

Tom Owen
NCLR Vice President

; Cooper A/T3s, PacaSport, glitter, hair-bows, jolly ranchers and juice box stains...

@TomOwen

Cobra1951

Cobra1951

• NCLR Sponsors
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Kinda cool to see it show up though... eh?  

:-)

Hey guys thanks so much! It's exciting to see them start to make their way around. If you have an Instagram account follow us @tractionjack. We've been gaining a lot of traction and getting sales through it. Had a review done by the owner of Overland Expo, an expedition Jeep group, etc.

If you guys are still interested we have set the price well below what is on the market.

You can get a set in black for $179.99 and a set in color (Orange/Yellow, Black/Yellow, Black/Orange) for $199.99. You can purchase them on the site or email me and I'll get you an Inovice like I did for Pedram. Cant wait to get my land rover back up and running so I can finally get pics with it and the TJ's

Thanks guys!

• TomOwen likes this

TomOwen

TomOwen

-

• NCLR Guest
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,818 posts
  • Atherton, CA
  • KG6DHD
  • 1996 Discovery 1

Hey guys thanks so much! It's exciting to see them start to make their way around. If you have an Instagram account follow us @tractionjack. We've been gaining a lot of traction and getting sales through it. Had a review done by the owner of Overland Expo, an expedition Jeep group, etc.

If you guys are still interested we have set the price well below what is on the market.

You can get a set in black for $179.99 and a set in color (Orange/Yellow, Black/Yellow, Black/Orange) for $199.99. You can purchase them on the site or email me and I'll get you an Inovice like I did for Pedram. Cant wait to get my land rover back up and running so I can finally get pics with it and the TJ's

Thanks guys!

Followed!  (@TomOwen and @NCLRClub)

Congrats!

Tom Owen
NCLR Vice President

@TomOwen

alpaca

alpaca

NCLR Club Member

• NCLR Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 201 posts
How does high center recovery work with these ? We had to pull a Nissan Altima out of the sand at pismo - ladder did not work due to one wheel high and spinning - so in interested how this would have worked in that situation ....

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
2006 RRS
2002 911

2003 E46
2008 C300

2015 Cherokee

Disco2Guy

Disco2Guy

NCLR President 2013-2016

• NCLR Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,859 posts
  • KD2RVR
  • 2001 D2, heavily modified

shovel.jpg

• TomOwen and AlysonH like this

Brenton Corns
TREAD Lightly! Tread Trainer

4xFarAdventures.com

2001 D2

205,000 miles

post-472-0-05786100-1439104512.jpg

AlysonH

AlysonH

NCLR Secretary

• NCLR BOD Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 817 posts
  • San Jose
  • KJ6MIO
  • 2003 DII (weekend)
  • 2012 Range Rover (work)

How does high center recovery work with these ? We had to pull a Nissan Altima out of the sand at pismo - ladder did not work due to one wheel high and spinning - so in interested how this would have worked in that situation ....

That reminds me of the time there was MORG at Hollister and we saw a VW wagon going through the obstacle course.

AlysonH

AlysonH

NCLR Secretary

• NCLR BOD Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 817 posts
  • San Jose
  • KJ6MIO
  • 2003 DII (weekend)

Thanks guys!

Hi Jeff

I'm thinking I REALLY need a set of these.  You mentioned we could purchase online or email you, is the discount only if we email you? 

Alyson

• erinw.rrc and Cobra1951 like this

erinw.rrc

erinw.rrc

NCLR President

• NCLR BOD Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts
  • Santa Clara
  • KA6DSC
  • 2012 D4 HSE
  • 1992 RRC aka RedRover

Hi Jeff

I'm thinking I REALLY need a set of these.  You mentioned we could purchase online or email you, is the discount only if we email you? 

Alyson

I'd say put me down for a set also!

• AlysonH and Cobra1951 like this

Erin W.
"Jack Sparrow" 2012 Ipanema Sand LR4 HSE LUX; 18" LR3 Wheels, Johnson Rods, 30mm spacers, LT275/65R18 Cooper Discoverer A/T3, Baja Rack, Custom rear Kaymar bumper, factory Warn Winch kit for LR4, factory brush guard, Iron Man rear light, Hi-lift jack (recently mounted :D)
IMG_1172.JPG

AlysonH

AlysonH

NCLR Secretary

• NCLR BOD Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 817 posts
  • San Jose
  • KJ6MIO
  • 2003 DII (weekend)

Oh the troubles the girls get into!

• erinw.rrc and Cobra1951 like this

Cobra1951

Cobra1951

• NCLR Sponsors
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Hi Jeff

Alyson

Hi Alyson!

I really apologize that I didn't catch your post sooner. I am always all over the place and don't get much time on the forums I am part of (although I should dedicate more time on here!). You can always get ahold of em via email super quick (Literally 24/7 ask Pedram), facebook (www.facebook.com/tractionjackllc), or instagram @tractionjack.

I sincerely apologize again and yes I will honor a 20% discount for you and anyone else from NCLR Forum since I am a fellow rover owner on the kit of your choice. You can shoot me an email at gooffroad@tractionjack.com; let me know the color scheme you'd like (Black, Orange/Yellow, Black/Yellow, or Black/Orange) if you need anything else (Folding shovel, roof rack or spare tire mount) and I'll email you an invoice with the discount!

Hope you're doing well and to hear from you soon!

-Jeff

Cobra1951

Cobra1951

• NCLR Sponsors
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Hi Erin,

My sincere apologies to you as well! As I mentioned to Alyson, I am not regularly on my forum accounts since I am also managing Facebook and Instagram all on my own! I will also honor you a 20% discount and anyone else on NCLR forum for ordering from us. Email me at gooffroad@tractionjack.com with your color request (Black, Orange/Yellow, Black/Yellow, or Black/Orange) and anything else you may need (Mounting kit, Folding Shovel) and I'll get you an invoice with the discount!

I am reachable through email 24/7 with any questions comments or conecrns! Thanks for supporting Traction Jack and I'll keep an eye out for your email :-)

-Jeff

lilcrawler

lilcrawler

NCLR/AZLRO Club Member

• NCLR Guest+
  • PipPipPip
  • 950 posts
  • KI6WSS
  • 2004 Land Rover Discovery
When does the bridging version come? :P
  • Cobra1951 likes this
Tyler