Welcome to NCLR - Northern California Land Rover Club
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Vinyl Inc - Automotive wraps and stickers

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

DHappel

DHappel

NCLR Trip Ambassador

• NCLR BOD Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,154 posts
  • Walnut Grove, CA
  • KK6TBH
  • '07 LR3 with stuff
  • '96 D1 Roadster
  • '94 RRC
  • '96 D1

I just fell in love with that one Don. I emailed the guy.

You REALLY need to buy it, and fast. Because I'm soooo tempted to just grab it and stick it out behind the hedge until I get time/money to build it up. And I know I've got a dozen other project that need that time/money first.

Don
'07 LR3 HSE/HD - slightly non-stock

'96 D1 - even more non-stock

DavidW

DavidW

Driver

• NCLR Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 985 posts

Don't bother, you should just get an AEV hood. You know, for your new Jeep.
(duck and run)

HAHAHAHA! I am over Jeeps now and back to loving my Rover :-)

Although, lately I have been obsessed with my friend Mike's FJ80 - I wish they made a Hanna rear bumper for my LR4 :-(

He lives in San Carlos and his website is great and his rig is awesome.... very fun videos and well done. He actually saw my LR4 on the highway, took a picture and posted to Instagram, and then someone I know tagged me and we connected.

Here is the website:

http://overlandbound.com/

Edited by DavidW, 30 September 2014 - 09:52 PM.

Posted Image
2013 LR4 (Discovery 4)
Full-sized Baja roof rack, ladder, front skid plate, tail lamp guards, 18" Compomotive PD1880 wheels with 265/65R18 BF Goodrich A/T KO2 tires, Tactical 4x4 rock sliders with steps, gas tank and transfer case skid plates, ARB front bumper with WARN XD9000 winch, RIGID Dually off-road lights, Kaymar rear bumper with custom tire swing-away, and a bunch of other stuff.

DavidW

DavidW

Driver

• NCLR Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 985 posts
How does this look??? I mean the black vinyl on the hood, not the ugly red wheels. :)

Posted Image
Posted Image
2013 LR4 (Discovery 4)
Full-sized Baja roof rack, ladder, front skid plate, tail lamp guards, 18" Compomotive PD1880 wheels with 265/65R18 BF Goodrich A/T KO2 tires, Tactical 4x4 rock sliders with steps, gas tank and transfer case skid plates, ARB front bumper with WARN XD9000 winch, RIGID Dually off-road lights, Kaymar rear bumper with custom tire swing-away, and a bunch of other stuff.

DHappel

DHappel

NCLR Trip Ambassador

• NCLR BOD Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,154 posts
  • Walnut Grove, CA
  • KK6TBH
  • '07 LR3 with stuff
  • '96 D1 Roadster
  • '94 RRC
  • '96 D1
Actually, it looks really good. And if you just have to have red wheels I'll trade you straight-up for mine. I'll even spray paint them red for you.

Don

yarrover

yarrover

NCLR Club Memeber

• NCLR Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 315 posts
  • 2006 LR3 HSE
That is cool Pedram. I met your brother too, they do a great job. I am getting my interiors wrapped soon. Waiting for some samples.

Anudeep (YARRover)
2006 LR3 HSE (Buckingham Blue)
with HD Package, BFG KO2's !!

TomOwen

TomOwen

-

• NCLR Guest
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,818 posts
  • Atherton, CA
  • KG6DHD
  • 1996 Discovery 1

HAHAHAHA! I am over Jeeps now and back to loving my Rover :-)

Although, lately I have been obsessed with my friend Mike's FJ80 - I wish they made a Hanna rear bumper for my LR4 :-(

He lives in San Carlos and his website is great and his rig is awesome.... very fun videos and well done. He actually saw my LR4 on the highway, took a picture and posted to Instagram, and then someone I know tagged me and we connected.

Here is the website:

http://overlandbound.com/

Great site. I was introduced through your post. Seems like a really good guy, we should try to meet up for coffee or pull him out to the DitD this month ;-)

Tom

TomOwen

TomOwen

-

• NCLR Guest
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,818 posts
  • Atherton, CA
  • KG6DHD
  • 1996 Discovery 1

How does this look??? I mean the black vinyl on the hood, not the ugly red wheels. :)

Posted Image

Hood = Good
Roof = Meh
Wheels = Bad

$.02

Guest_Pedram_*

Guest_Pedram_*
  • Old/deleted account
That truck is bleeding cause it hurts to look at it. What clown paints red wheels on a LR4? It doesn't match anything.

El Solis

El Solis

NCLR Club Member

• NCLR Club Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,752 posts
Hey I was planning on painting our rims red!

Chris KK6CQE

CT110 Himalayas Pre-Scout Truck
08 BMW 550i
2013 Discovery 4, Black Pack, NCLR sticker as only modification….for now
1963 Jaguar MK2 3.8 litre

Guest_Pedram_*

Guest_Pedram_*
  • Old/deleted account

You REALLY need to buy it, and fast. Because I'm soooo tempted to just grab it and stick it out behind the hedge until I get time/money to build it up. And I know I've got a dozen other project that need that time/money first.

It's all yours Don. I found a better deal. This one is going to kill the wife.

GraemeWare

GraemeWare

general old hooligan

• NCLR Club Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,040 posts

Or for one less zero you could have this. It's the wrong color, but it doesn't look bad at all for the asking price.

http://sacramento.cr...4685839527.html

One of you should buy this to remove the temptation. Because if I buy it Michele will hit me with a big stick.

40th Anniversary? Wouldn't that make it a 2010 model?

25th would make it a '95, but it says '88 ....

Confused ...

Regards,

Graeme

Graeme Ware -- San Carlos, CA

1990 Range Rover Classic - LT230 Transfer box, Warn winch, 2" lift, 235/85-16 Dunlop MUD Rovers, "Blue Submarine"
1996 Discovery 1 (R380 Manual Transmission, Ashcroft under-drive, RoverWare rear bumper, 33x12.5-15 BFG ATs) -- we call her "Katrina" -- Fordyce 7.5 mile survivor
1999 Discovery 2 (D1 CDL Linkage, 265/75-16 BFG A/T KO, RoverWare front and rear bumper)
1993 Jaguar XJS convertible; 1971 Triumph GT6; 1959 Morris Minor convertible, Tesla Model 3,
other assorted British pot metal ...

Disco2Guy

Disco2Guy

NCLR President 2013-2016

• NCLR Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,866 posts
  • KD2RVR
  • 2001 D2, heavily modified
40th Anniversary of Land Rover, or since the Series 1 debut in 1948 would be my guess.

Brenton Corns
TREAD Lightly! Tread Trainer

4xFarAdventures.com

2001 D2

205,000 miles

post-472-0-05786100-1439104512.jpg

GraemeWare

GraemeWare

general old hooligan

• NCLR Club Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,040 posts

40th Anniversary of Land Rover, or since the Series 1 debut in 1948 would be my guess.

Ah yes, that makes more sense.

Graeme

Graeme Ware -- San Carlos, CA

1990 Range Rover Classic - LT230 Transfer box, Warn winch, 2" lift, 235/85-16 Dunlop MUD Rovers, "Blue Submarine"
1996 Discovery 1 (R380 Manual Transmission, Ashcroft under-drive, RoverWare rear bumper, 33x12.5-15 BFG ATs) -- we call her "Katrina" -- Fordyce 7.5 mile survivor
1999 Discovery 2 (D1 CDL Linkage, 265/75-16 BFG A/T KO, RoverWare front and rear bumper)
1993 Jaguar XJS convertible; 1971 Triumph GT6; 1959 Morris Minor convertible, Tesla Model 3,
other assorted British pot metal ...

DHappel

DHappel

NCLR Trip Ambassador

• NCLR BOD Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,154 posts
  • Walnut Grove, CA
  • KK6TBH
  • '07 LR3 with stuff
  • '96 D1 Roadster
  • '94 RRC
  • '96 D1
A better deal..? do tell.

Don

Guest_Pedram_*

Guest_Pedram_*
  • Old/deleted account
No..... Mine! Step off fooooo

RedRover

RedRover

NCLR Club Member

• NCLR Web Administrator
  • 3,425 posts
  • Santa Clara, CA
  • KJ6MQI
  • 1992 Range Rover Classic
  • 2012 Range Rover
  • 2012 Land Rover LR4
'D I S C O V E R Y 1'... That looks awesome Pedram, can't wait to see it this weekend. Are you going to replace the rear and side lettering as well?

Posted Image

-Jared

Jared (KJ6MQI)
1992 Range Rover Classic - Portofino Red
2012 Range Rover HSE - Santorini Black

DavidW

DavidW

Driver

• NCLR Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 985 posts

Hood = Good
Roof = Meh
Wheels = Bad

$.02

I would only do the hood.
Posted Image
2013 LR4 (Discovery 4)

Guest_Pedram_*

Guest_Pedram_*
  • Old/deleted account
Eventually everything will change. Thanks Jared. Your going to flip when you see my truck. It's changed.

DavidW

DavidW

Driver

• NCLR Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 985 posts

That truck is bleeding cause it hurts to look at it. What clown paints red wheels on a LR4? It doesn't match anything.

I would not paint the rims red - hahaha!

I only want to paint the hood - what do you think?
Posted Image
2013 LR4 (Discovery 4)

DHappel

DHappel

NCLR Trip Ambassador

• NCLR BOD Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,154 posts
  • Walnut Grove, CA
  • KK6TBH
  • '07 LR3 with stuff
  • '96 D1 Roadster
  • '94 RRC
  • '96 D1

Eventually everything will change. Thanks Jared. Your going to flip when you see my truck. It's changed.

Did it change to a Classic?

Don

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users