Welcome to NCLR - Northern California Land Rover Club
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Baja Rack LR4 w/o factory rails pic?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

Guest_Pedram_*

Guest_Pedram_*
  • Old/deleted account
Totally hijacked Nick's thread. So roof rails huh? Or lack of.

DavidW

DavidW

Driver

• NCLR Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 985 posts
I chatted with Nick via text and sent him some photos of the Baja rack without roof rails. The LR4 does not come with roof rails unless you: 1) install them (short of full) or 2) get the black-design package, then it comes with full-length roof rails. Which, as we know, you can fit the Baja rack to any iteration of the LR4 roof. :-)
Posted Image
2013 LR4 (Discovery 4)
Full-sized Baja roof rack, ladder, front skid plate, tail lamp guards, 18" Compomotive PD1880 wheels with 265/65R18 BF Goodrich A/T KO2 tires, Tactical 4x4 rock sliders with steps, gas tank and transfer case skid plates, ARB front bumper with WARN XD9000 winch, RIGID Dually off-road lights, Kaymar rear bumper with custom tire swing-away, and a bunch of other stuff.

DavidW

DavidW

Driver

• NCLR Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 985 posts

I need to order my wheels... but I can't decide if I want black or pewter. Only because I haven't decided if I want to change my grill and vents to black... any suggestions?

BLACK! Do the black design package, looks awesome. I know it looks a lot like folks in the club, but 98% of LR4s on the road are with the pewter. I think Jared likes the black, and since he's the husband and man, you need to listen to him. GRIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted Image
2013 LR4 (Discovery 4)
Full-sized Baja roof rack, ladder, front skid plate, tail lamp guards, 18" Compomotive PD1880 wheels with 265/65R18 BF Goodrich A/T KO2 tires, Tactical 4x4 rock sliders with steps, gas tank and transfer case skid plates, ARB front bumper with WARN XD9000 winch, RIGID Dually off-road lights, Kaymar rear bumper with custom tire swing-away, and a bunch of other stuff.

DHappel

DHappel

NCLR Trip Ambassador

• NCLR BOD Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,140 posts
  • Walnut Grove, CA
  • KK6TBH
  • '07 LR3 with stuff
  • '96 D1 Roadster
  • '94 RRC
  • '96 D1
Note to self: do not stand close to David the next time Erin is around. Collateral damage possible.

Don
'07 LR3 HSE/HD - slightly non-stock

'96 D1 - even more non-stock

RedRover

RedRover

NCLR Club Member

• NCLR Web Administrator
  • 3,415 posts
  • Santa Clara, CA
  • KJ6MQI
  • 1992 Range Rover Classic
  • 2012 Range Rover
  • 2012 Land Rover LR4

BLACK! Do the black design package, looks awesome. I know it looks a lot like folks in the club, but 98% of LR4s on the road are with the pewter. I think Jared likes the black, and since he's the husband and man, you need to listen to him. GRIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I approve this message. ::bigsmile::

-Jared

Jared (KJ6MQI)
1992 Range Rover Classic - Portofino Red
2012 Range Rover HSE - Santorini Black

DavidW

DavidW

Driver

• NCLR Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 985 posts

I approve this message. ::bigsmile::

-Jared

I knew you would. :-)
Posted Image
2013 LR4 (Discovery 4)

erinw.rrc

erinw.rrc

NCLR President

• NCLR BOD Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,250 posts
  • Santa Clara
  • KA6DSC
  • 2012 D4 HSE
  • 1992 RRC aka RedRover

I knew you would. :-)

David? Why do you have two forum names?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Erin W.
"Jack Sparrow" 2012 Ipanema Sand LR4 HSE LUX; 18" LR3 Wheels, Johnson Rods, 30mm spacers, LT275/65R18 Cooper Discoverer A/T3, Baja Rack, Custom rear Kaymar bumper, factory Warn Winch kit for LR4, factory brush guard, Iron Man rear light, Hi-lift jack (recently mounted :D)
IMG_1172.JPG

Guest_Pedram_*

Guest_Pedram_*
  • Old/deleted account
Stalker! That's David's evil twin.

DavidW

DavidW

Driver

• NCLR Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 985 posts

Stalker! That's David's evil twin.

It's the first time using tap a talk app. Hmmmm
Posted Image
2013 LR4 (Discovery 4)

erinw.rrc

erinw.rrc

NCLR President

• NCLR BOD Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,250 posts
  • Santa Clara
  • KA6DSC
  • 2012 D4 HSE
  • 1992 RRC aka RedRover
You can use your normal log in for Tapatalk. No need to create a new account.

Erin W.
"Jack Sparrow" 2012 Ipanema Sand LR4 HSE LUX; 18" LR3 Wheels, Johnson Rods, 30mm spacers, LT275/65R18 Cooper Discoverer A/T3, Baja Rack, Custom rear Kaymar bumper, factory Warn Winch kit for LR4, factory brush guard, Iron Man rear light, Hi-lift jack (recently mounted :D)
IMG_1172.JPG

erinw.rrc

erinw.rrc

NCLR President

• NCLR BOD Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,250 posts
  • Santa Clara
  • KA6DSC
  • 2012 D4 HSE
  • 1992 RRC aka RedRover
Log out of this forum (not Tapatalk). Then when you select sign in, choose the sign in with another email option. It will open a new window that asks for your forum user name and password.

Erin W.
IMG_1172.JPG

DavidW

DavidW

Driver

• NCLR Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 985 posts

Log out of this forum (not Tapatalk). Then when you select sign in, choose the sign in with another email option. It will open a new window that asks for your forum user name and password.

Did it work??? It took me like 15 minutes to figure out how to sign out of this forum. Ugh!!!

I'm not even using an iPad - I don't have one.
Posted Image
2013 LR4 (Discovery 4)

DavidW

DavidW

Driver

• NCLR Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 985 posts
I may not use this Tapatalk thing it's too confusing.
Posted Image
2013 LR4 (Discovery 4)

DavidW

DavidW

Driver

• NCLR Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 985 posts
Wait - it worked!!! Yay.
Posted Image
2013 LR4 (Discovery 4)

erinw.rrc

erinw.rrc

NCLR President

• NCLR BOD Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,250 posts
  • Santa Clara
  • KA6DSC
  • 2012 D4 HSE
  • 1992 RRC aka RedRover

Lol! I can show you when I see you at the drip in the dirt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Erin W.
IMG_1172.JPG

DavidW

DavidW

Driver

• NCLR Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 985 posts

Lol! I can show you when I see you at the drip in the dirt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I fixed it! ;-)
Posted Image
2013 LR4 (Discovery 4)

RedRover

RedRover

NCLR Club Member

• NCLR Web Administrator
  • 3,415 posts
  • Santa Clara, CA
  • KJ6MQI
  • 1992 Range Rover Classic
  • 2012 Range Rover
  • 2012 Land Rover LR4

Agreed -- it's not a very intuitive setup. Once you get it set up though, it seems to stick.

-Jared

Jared (KJ6MQI)
1992 Range Rover Classic - Portofino Red
2012 Range Rover HSE - Santorini Black

DavidW

DavidW

Driver

• NCLR Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 985 posts

Agreed -- it's not a very intuitive setup. Once you get it set up though, it seems to stick.

-Jared

Maybe for a smart Apple guy like you - haha! No I see what you mean, it seems to work fine now. Thanks!
Posted Image
2013 LR4 (Discovery 4)

ndamico

ndamico

KK6TBF

• NCLR Club Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,186 posts
  • Sacramento, CA
  • KK6TBF
  • 2010 LR4
  • 1995 RRC LWB
Got it installed!
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Nick

2010 LR4 HSE-Lux/HD. Compos w/ Toyo Open County AT2 265/65R18, IIDTool, Baja Rack.

1995 RRC LWB.  3" RTE Lift/Bumpers, 7100SB Shocks, 255x85R16 Toyo MT's, Mantec Snorkel, Ashcroft Lockers/Axles/CV's/4.12 Gears, GBR Driveshafts & Thrust Bolts, LT230, QT Diff Guards, Voyager Rack, Winch, Sliders, Dual Batteries, ARB Twin Compressor, Kenwood D710G HAM Radio, Xantrex Inverter, Swing Away & Sliders.

My Rover Pics

erinw.rrc

erinw.rrc

NCLR President

• NCLR BOD Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,250 posts
  • Santa Clara
  • KA6DSC
  • 2012 D4 HSE
  • 1992 RRC aka RedRover
Looks awesome Nick!

Erin W.
IMG_1172.JPG

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users