Welcome to NCLR - Northern California Land Rover Club
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Ham Cram, 3-21, Sac area

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

ndamico

ndamico

KK6TBF

• NCLR Club Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,186 posts
  • Sacramento, CA
  • KK6TBF
  • 2010 LR4
  • 1995 RRC LWB

Tire
Burning
Force

Actually, that was probably more appropriate for the Duramax you just sold.

very true. I keep getting it wrong when im trying to fit in over the air lol.... Graeme's acronym sticks best in my head so far..lol

Nick

2010 LR4 HSE-Lux/HD. Compos w/ Toyo Open County AT2 265/65R18, IIDTool, Baja Rack.

1995 RRC LWB.  3" RTE Lift/Bumpers, 7100SB Shocks, 255x85R16 Toyo MT's, Mantec Snorkel, Ashcroft Lockers/Axles/CV's/4.12 Gears, GBR Driveshafts & Thrust Bolts, LT230, QT Diff Guards, Voyager Rack, Winch, Sliders, Dual Batteries, ARB Twin Compressor, Kenwood D710G HAM Radio, Xantrex Inverter, Swing Away & Sliders.

My Rover Pics

Teds

Teds

WJ6SPK

• NCLR Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 902 posts
  • 2001 Range Rover
  • 2006 LR3
  • 2009 M1101 trailer
Congrats to the new HAMs! Such better comms on the trails.

My daughter Ella (8) wants to take the exam but the questions are a bit over her head. But we will start going over questions. If she memorizes enough she may be able to take in a year or so. I don't think there are any age restrictions. Would be amusing to hear he little voice on the air!

Been trying to get my wife to take the exam so I can put a radio in the LR3. trying to figure out how to motivate her.

Edited by Teds, 11 April 2015 - 11:56 AM.

• Teds and RedRover like this
2001 Range Rover SE - SD rack, Warn XD9000CE, front axle guard, steering guard, sliders, ladder, coils, 33in KM2s
2006 LR3 SE - ARB bumper with Superwinch EP9, roof rack, Sasquatch Rods

psykokid

psykokid

SCLR Club Member

• SCLR Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 495 posts

My son is 10 and is working on his merit badges for Boy Scouts and since both myself and his grandfather are Hams he's working on his Radio merit badge.

• RedRover and erinw.rrc like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users