Hope everyone is having fun, its been long, i am little active with you all. Busy days at work and not able to see any off roads or Norcal friends.
Time for new brakes on my LR3. Hearing good squeaks now a days. So planning to on DIY.
Not sure if I need rotors too.
Help and suggestions i need from the pandits(gurus), below are few things on my mind to ask, if i am missing anything please fill me in. Any videos or procedure if anyone here have done it before will be helpful. I have watched and went thru some videos and suggestions online.
1. Do we need to change both rotors and pads every time? Not sure when they were last done.
2. Are there any complications in Doing it Myself?
3. Best Rotors and Brake pads suggestions? As LR3's are heavy and brakes are major part in stopping these, i am looking for a good set and holds for a long time so that i do not have to do it anytime soon.
4. Regular vs Ceramic pads? Any pros going ceramic?
5. Slotted vs regular Rotors? Any difference?
6. Things i need to take care of while doing it.
Waiting for the valuable responses.
Hopefully see you all soon. Have fun and be safe out there on trails.
Thanks in advance.