Welcome to NCLR - Northern California Land Rover Club
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

1998 LSE new member

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

DiscoBears

DiscoBears

Navigator

• NCLR Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts
  • Roseville
  • 1998 Discovery LSE

You're doing it right! Wealth of experience, opinions and snide remarks from this bunch.

Big fan of pi, would love to set up a Dev environment to play with one ;-) </geek>

Just finished proof of concept for a forward looking camera. Now to incorporate a rear one and a touchscreen button to select through.

Ultimate goal is a full pi powered entertainment system in the rig. Video games movies and multiple cameras but thats future state

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

JFuller

JFuller

NCLR Guest

• NCLR Guest
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,090 posts
The first step is to identify what you want to do with your disco. No sense in going with a mild lift if you plan to hit Fordyce or the rubicon, also no need for 35's and full armor if you will be playing around on the dunes or out at Folsom puddle. You're welcome to stop by my place and take a look at mine anytime if you like. I went the big lift big tire route. I'm in Loomis out where the lake is turning into a small stream. Don't hesitate to call ask.
  • Jethro and DiscoBears like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users