Welcome to NCLR - Northern California Land Rover Club
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

What Did You Do With Your Rover Today?

* * * * - 6 votes

• Please log in to reply
403 replies to this topic

psykokid

psykokid

SCLR Club Member

• SCLR Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts

Started on oil pump and timing chain .Pump was broken into 3 parts and timing chain was super lose.now just doing clean up and bolt her back together. 

Saw the pic you posted on instgram. No wonder you had low oil pressure.

• Jethro likes this

JFuller

JFuller

NCLR Guest

• NCLR Guest
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,103 posts

Basically all holes are offset by a hair, but enough that the pin now can't thread all the way through. 

So, I have to either grind down the bolt heads... or enlarge the shackle mount hole. 

Or get some soft shackles...

lutz

lutz

NCLR053/SCLR

• NCLR Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 681 posts
  • Grover Beach CA
  • KK6QGU
  • 2004 Discovery 2
  • 1999 Discovery 2
  • 2008 LR3

Saw the pic you posted on instgram. No wonder you had low oil pressure.

Well shes back together but still has low pressure. Im at 7psi at idle and 35 at 2k. She sounds great so will see how long she last. Time to start looking for a series  B)

• Jethro likes this

KK6QGU
04 Discovery 2-Trail truck- RTE 3in with fox 2.0 shocks, $g rear cones ,$G front bumper with Warn XD9000i custom rear,ARB's air lockers F&R with Ashcroft 4.12 w/reverse cut front , Ashcroft HD axles/CV's, RTE diff guards F&R , Max Yedor HD tie rod and track rod,custom watts, 255/85-16 MAXXIS MT-762 BIGHORN

99 Discovery 2 -Parts truck

2008 lr3

http://www.pacificadventuretours.com/

Jethro

Jethro

NCLR Club Member

• NCLR Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 713 posts
  • Roseville
  • KK6ZBT
  • '11 LR4
  • '96 Discovery

Well shes back together but still has low pressure. Im at 7psi at idle and 35 at 2k. She sounds great so will see how long she last. Time to start looking for a series B)

Definitely on my bucket list to build!!!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users