Welcome to NCLR - Northern California Land Rover Club
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Rovers Working in Maine

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

cjohanson

cjohanson

Navigator

• NCLR Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
  • San Francisco
  • 2002 Discovery II
  • Someday - '67 IIA 88

I think my dad was cleaning out the SD card on his camera and sent these pictures (among many random others) of him plowing our driveway back home in Maine this winter with his '67 Model 88.  One in the middle of storm and another the next day when it cleared.  He loves his rover for plowing more than even his full size F150 and that's why i can't seem to convince him to let me bring it out here to California where it would never have to plow again!

Attached Files

• DHappel, erinw.rrc and Jethro like this

Chris Johanson

cjohanson1234@yahoo.com

erinw.rrc

erinw.rrc

NCLR President

• NCLR BOD Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts
  • Santa Clara
  • KA6DSC
  • 2012 D4 HSE
  • 1992 RRC aka RedRover

that's awesome!

Erin W.
"Jack Sparrow" 2012 Ipanema Sand LR4 HSE LUX; 18" LR3 Wheels, Johnson Rods, 30mm spacers, LT275/65R18 Cooper Discoverer A/T3, Baja Rack, Custom rear Kaymar bumper, factory Warn Winch kit for LR4, factory brush guard, Iron Man rear light, Hi-lift jack (recently mounted :D)
IMG_1172.JPG

JFuller

JFuller

NCLR Guest

• NCLR Guest
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts
I want to move to Maine. The question I how do I keep all the cars I love from rotting away into a pile of junk? Cool series truck. One day...

DHappel

DHappel

NCLR Trip Ambassador

• NCLR BOD Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,974 posts
  • Walnut Grove, CA
  • KK6TBH
  • '07 LR3 with stuff
  • '96 D1 Roadster
  • '94 RRC
  • '96 D1

Maine seems pretty interesting from the little time I've spent there, but I wouldn't move there.  I do like snowmobiles, but not that much!

Don
'07 LR3 HSE/HD - slightly non-stock

'96 D1 - even more non-stock

erinw.rrc

erinw.rrc

NCLR President

• NCLR BOD Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts
  • Santa Clara
  • KA6DSC
  • 2012 D4 HSE
  • 1992 RRC aka RedRover

Maine seems pretty interesting from the little time I've spent there, but I wouldn't move there.  I do like snowmobiles, but not that much!

Agreed... Heck, I moved from Michigan to California because I couldn't handle the winters!  Well, that is one of the reasons...  :wub:

• TomOwen likes this

Erin W.
"Jack Sparrow" 2012 Ipanema Sand LR4 HSE LUX; 18" LR3 Wheels, Johnson Rods, 30mm spacers, LT275/65R18 Cooper Discoverer A/T3, Baja Rack, Custom rear Kaymar bumper, factory Warn Winch kit for LR4, factory brush guard, Iron Man rear light, Hi-lift jack (recently mounted :D)
IMG_1172.JPG

DHappel

DHappel

NCLR Trip Ambassador

• NCLR BOD Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,974 posts
  • Walnut Grove, CA
  • KK6TBH
  • '07 LR3 with stuff
  • '96 D1 Roadster
  • '94 RRC
  • '96 D1

Agreed... Heck, I moved from Michigan to California because I couldn't handle the winters!  Well, that is one of the reasons...  :wub:

I don't know anybody who would follow a boy/girlfriend to California.  Seems a pretty dicey move if you ask me.   :P

• erinw.rrc likes this

Don
'07 LR3 HSE/HD - slightly non-stock

'96 D1 - even more non-stock

erinw.rrc

erinw.rrc

NCLR President

• NCLR BOD Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts
  • Santa Clara
  • KA6DSC
  • 2012 D4 HSE
  • 1992 RRC aka RedRover

I don't know anybody who would follow a boy/girlfriend to California.  Seems a pretty dicey move if you ask me.   :P

Yeah... you're one to talk.  ;)

Erin W.
IMG_1172.JPG

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users