So, thought I would start this thread with Black Friday deals that benefit our Land Rovers.
B/c honestly,... if you don't have a constant need to buy parts for your truck (whether you need it now or not, b/c you'll need it in near future), you're not driving a Land Rover.
<Ok, not sure this last statement will help my chances in getting votes for the BoD... but I'm honest and upfront about it >
Here are some places with deals:
- www.RoverWare.US has 10% off to NCLR members - on-going!
- Superwinch has 15% off winches - discount code: "gobble16"
- Rovers North has 15% off entire order, to Sunday (b/c they know after you fix one thing, something else will break) - discount code: "Thanksgiving"
- Atlantic British has Free Shipping on orders over $199, until Monday. Makes it worthwhile if you want that galvanized chassis or set of wheels or something freaking heavy (which is just about everything you put on your rover)
- Lucky8 has sale & free shipping on various Rover parts, bumper to racks, suspension & wheels.
- And I've gotten emails from 4wheelparts and OK4WD (5% off - no code needed), etc with BF deals from ARB to Warn... though, nothing specific announced yet.
And if you really want to make it an the best Black Friday ever... a number of the SPCA orgs are waiving adoption fees for a dependable and reliable rover in your life... or a cat, or bird. IMO, every LR owner should adopt a pigeon. They can carry a message home to get help. B/c there is high probability truck will stop running in middle of nowhere.
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!
Edited by lithium1330, 24 November 2016 - 12:08 PM.