Welcome to NCLR - Northern California Land Rover Club
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Black Friday Deals for your Rovers

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

lithium1330

lithium1330

NCLR BOD Member

• NCLR BOD Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 580 posts
  • San Jose
  • KM6FDG
  • Defender 90 NAS #0032

So, thought I would start this thread with Black Friday deals that benefit our Land Rovers.

B/c honestly,... if you don't have a constant need to buy parts for your truck (whether you need it now or not, b/c you'll need it in near future), you're not driving a Land Rover. :)

<Ok, not sure this last statement will help my chances in getting votes for the BoD... but I'm honest and upfront about it :)>

Here are some places with deals:

• www.RoverWare.US has 10% off to NCLR members - on-going! 
  • Superwinch has 15% off winches - discount code: "gobble16"
  • Rovers North has 15% off entire order, to Sunday (b/c they know after you fix one thing, something else will break) - discount code: "Thanksgiving"
  • Atlantic British has Free Shipping on orders over $199, until Monday. Makes it worthwhile if you want that galvanized chassis or set of wheels or something freaking heavy (which is just about everything you put on your rover)
  • Lucky8 has sale & free shipping on various Rover parts, bumper to racks, suspension & wheels.
  • And I've gotten emails from 4wheelparts and OK4WD (5% off - no code needed), etc with BF deals from ARB to Warn... though, nothing specific announced yet. 

And if you really want to make it an the best Black Friday ever... a number of the SPCA orgs are waiving adoption fees for a  dependable and reliable rover in your life... or a cat, or bird. IMO, every LR owner should  adopt a pigeon. They can carry a message home to get help. B/c there is high probability truck will stop running in middle of nowhere. :D

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! :)

Edited by lithium1330, 24 November 2016 - 12:08 PM.

• AlysonH likes this
Chris

DHappel

DHappel

NCLR Trip Ambassador

• NCLR BOD Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,465 posts
  • Walnut Grove, CA
  • KK6TBH
  • '07 LR3 with stuff
  • '96 D1 Roadster
  • '94 RRC
  • '96 D1

I think a LR branded carrier pigeon was a factory option on Series trucks.

Don
'07 LR3 HSE/HD - slightly non-stock

'96 D1 - even more non-stock

erinw.rrc

erinw.rrc

NCLR President

• NCLR BOD Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,295 posts
  • Santa Clara
  • KA6DSC
  • 2012 D4 HSE
  • 1992 RRC aka RedRover

This is by far one of the best posts.  LOL!

Erin W.
"Jack Sparrow" 2012 Ipanema Sand LR4 HSE LUX; 18" LR3 Wheels, Johnson Rods, 30mm spacers, LT275/65R18 Cooper Discoverer A/T3, Baja Rack, Custom rear Kaymar bumper, factory Warn Winch kit for LR4, factory brush guard, Iron Man rear light, Hi-lift jack (recently mounted :D)
IMG_1172.JPG

GraemeWare

GraemeWare

general old hooligan

• NCLR Club Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,109 posts

So, thought I would start this thread with Black Friday deals that benefit our Land Rovers.

B/c honestly,... if you don't have a constant need to buy parts for your truck (whether you need it now or not, b/c you'll need it in near future), you're not driving a Land Rover. :)

<Ok, not sure this last statement will help my chances in getting votes for the BoD... but I'm honest and upfront about it :)>

Here are some places with deals:

And RoverWare (www.RoverWare.US) continues to give 10% to club members and the best deals we can on anything that we special order for you.  Did we mention that things like gas-struts are less than half the price of our competitors?

We don't need to give any extra pseudo-sales, as we're cheaper in the first place!

Regards,

Graeme

• DiscoChef, DHappel, erinw.rrc and 3 others like this

Graeme Ware -- San Carlos, CA

1990 Range Rover Classic - LT230 Transfer box, Warn winch, 2" lift, 235/85-16 Dunlop MUD Rovers, "Blue Submarine"
1996 Discovery 1 (R380 Manual Transmission, Ashcroft under-drive, RoverWare rear bumper, 33x12.5-15 BFG ATs) -- we call her "Katrina" -- Fordyce 7.5 mile survivor
1999 Discovery 2 (D1 CDL Linkage, 265/75-16 BFG A/T KO, RoverWare front and rear bumper)
1993 Jaguar XJS convertible; 1971 Triumph GT6; 1959 Morris Minor convertible, Tesla Model 3,
other assorted British pot metal ...

lithium1330

lithium1330

NCLR BOD Member

• NCLR BOD Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 580 posts
  • San Jose
  • KM6FDG
  • Defender 90 NAS #0032

And RoverWare (www.RoverWare.US) continues to give 10% to club members and the best deals we can on anything that we special order for you.  Did we mention that things like gas-struts are less than half the price of our competitors?

We don't need to give any extra pseudo-sales, as we're cheaper in the first place!

Regards,

Graeme

added RW to top of my list!  :) 

Chris

ColinB

ColinB

NCLR Club Member

• NCLR Web Administrator
  • 882 posts

Plus Roverware customer service is excelent.  

• GraemeWare likes this

HAM KJ7RRC
95 LWB RRC 3 inch rte lt-230, 35x12.5/15 bfg km2, GBR 4.14 with trutracs front and rear, Rovertracks front Hd axles and cv's, Ashcroft Hd rear axles,
Rte rear trailing arms,Warn 8k, RTE bumpers front and rear with P-Fab Mods, Flowmaster exhaust ,custom sliders GRB F+R driveshaft, RTE steering links. 12 in Bilstien 7100's

GraemeWare

GraemeWare

general old hooligan

• NCLR Club Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,109 posts

Plus Roverware customer service is excelent.  

Colin,

Thank you.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Regards,

Graeme

Graeme Ware -- San Carlos, CA

1990 Range Rover Classic - LT230 Transfer box, Warn winch, 2" lift, 235/85-16 Dunlop MUD Rovers, "Blue Submarine"
1996 Discovery 1 (R380 Manual Transmission, Ashcroft under-drive, RoverWare rear bumper, 33x12.5-15 BFG ATs) -- we call her "Katrina" -- Fordyce 7.5 mile survivor
1999 Discovery 2 (D1 CDL Linkage, 265/75-16 BFG A/T KO, RoverWare front and rear bumper)
1993 Jaguar XJS convertible; 1971 Triumph GT6; 1959 Morris Minor convertible, Tesla Model 3,
other assorted British pot metal ...

AdvRovr

AdvRovr

NCLR Treasurer

• NCLR BOD Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,366 posts
  • Lathrop
  • K6ADV
  • 97 Range Rover 4.0
For the GunsNRovers crowd, Remington is doing a $5/box rebate right now on Remington UMC, and Cabela's has them on sale as well.

Combined, for 9mm 115grain, it comes out to 6.99/50rd box which is a hell of a deal. Rebate is valid up to 40 boxes per person.

http://www.cabelas.c...=12&WT.tsrc=AFF

Sent from my Google Pixel using Tapatalk
  • AlysonH and erinw.rrc like this

Chad // Instagram: @AdvRovr
2009 Range Rover Sport // 2007 Mercedes GL320 Diesel // 2001 BMW 330Ci // 1996 Triumph Tiger 900

"Can you make it work?" - "Made by the English...let's not get our hopes up."

astateofmike

astateofmike

Traveling at the Speed of Adventure

• NCLR Club Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,307 posts
  • 1988 Range Rover Classic
  • NCLR 004
Well, we adopted a dog this week already (door buster, got the eight addition)...now on to Roverware
  • lithium1330 likes this

Just enjoying my time traveling at the Speed of Adventure.

JFuller

JFuller

Rover

• NCLR Club Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,126 posts
RoverWare has great delivery options too. And he's correct about the gas strut prices.

lithium1330

lithium1330

NCLR BOD Member

• NCLR BOD Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 580 posts
  • San Jose
  • KM6FDG
  • Defender 90 NAS #0032

4wheelparts has Smittybilt 2"x20 tow strap, 20k lbs rated, for $9.99 (org. 29.99) at check out, no tax and pickup. 

http://www.4wheelpar...3&t_pn=S/BCC220

Chris

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users