Welcome to NCLR - Northern California Land Rover Club
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

2017 membership fees question

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

DiscoDavis

DiscoDavis

Driver

• NCLR Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 360 posts
  • East Bay, CA
  • 2006 Discovery 3
  • 1995 Discovery
  • 1990 110

So the last meeting I was at a few months ago the whole fees/cal4/insurance stuff was discussed. I had the impression fees would be going down as a result of dropping that? As far as I can tell it is still $80/100 on the store section here. 

Need to renew mine, hoping it was less this time round. Thanks!

-Connor

• Disco2Guy likes this

:lr:

2006 Discovery 3(Build Thread)

1995 Discovery 

1990 110

Instagram: CondorDavis

23669857085_fe30f0934c.jpg

erinw.rrc

erinw.rrc

NCLR President

• NCLR BOD Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,270 posts
  • Santa Clara
  • KA6DSC
  • 2012 D4 HSE
  • 1992 RRC aka RedRover

Conner,

The membership fees were discussed in previous meetings, but the board did not vote to reduce the membership dues.  We still have insurance and operating expenses and while we are not part of Cal4 any longer, we are part of CORVA and as a club we can obtain permits and insurance for our events (there are still costs for these)  Since CORVA costs us less than Cal4, we as a board strive to provide added value to the membership body for activities, monthly trips and gatherings, membership tiers, discounts to club members from sponsors and supporting organizations, etc.  We can offer more to the members now than ever before. 

The 2017 membership plan was announced by Chris last September.  It can be found HERE.

Hope this helps answers any questions.  Please send me a direct message if I can be of further assistance.  Thanks.

-Erin

• DiscoDavis likes this

Erin W.
"Jack Sparrow" 2012 Ipanema Sand LR4 HSE LUX; 18" LR3 Wheels, Johnson Rods, 30mm spacers, LT275/65R18 Cooper Discoverer A/T3, Baja Rack, Custom rear Kaymar bumper, factory Warn Winch kit for LR4, factory brush guard, Iron Man rear light, Hi-lift jack (recently mounted :D)
IMG_1172.JPG

DiscoDavis

DiscoDavis

Driver

• NCLR Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 360 posts
  • East Bay, CA
  • 2006 Discovery 3
  • 1995 Discovery
  • 1990 110

Ok cool thanks for explaining that ;)

:lr:

2006 Discovery 3(Build Thread)

1995 Discovery 

1990 110

Instagram: CondorDavis

23669857085_fe30f0934c.jpg

Andrew Winding

Andrew Winding

NCLR Club Member

• NCLR Guest
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts
  • United States
  • 2000 Discovery 2
How do you renew your membership? Do I select a new membership in the store or can I renew it somewhere?

RedRover

RedRover

NCLR Club Member

• NCLR Web Administrator
  • 3,458 posts
  • Santa Clara, CA
  • KJ6MQI
  • 1992 Range Rover Classic
  • 2012 Range Rover
  • 2012 Land Rover LR4

How do you renew your membership? Do I select a new membership in the store or can I renew it somewhere?

You figured it out --  Here is the link to the Membership section of the NCLR Store:

NCLR Membership

If your club membership lapsed past the 2 month grace period, the system sets you back to NCLR Guest, so just purchase the new individual membership and when I enter it into the Membership Roster I will switch it to a renewal.  

Thanks

Jared (KJ6MQI)
1992 Range Rover Classic - Portofino Red
2012 Range Rover HSE - Santorini Black

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users