Welcome to NCLR - Northern California Land Rover Club
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

1967 2A Rebuild

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Alaskan

Alaskan

Navigator

• NCLR Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Loomis, Ca
  • 2013 sport
  • 1967 2A 88
  • 1964 2A 109

Good day,  Jeff here  aka, Alaskan

So I started a rebuild with my mechanic from the ground up on a 1967 Series 2A 88" about five months ago.  Wow this has been an adventure!

I brought back two Series 2 A trucks from Alaska last fall on a road trip.  I decided to started with this one first. Currently we are doing body work as in the second picture. So far we have completed the new frame and all its parts as in the first picture, replacing all needed items with new parts from Range Rovers North. I hope to have it all back together by the end of April ready to hit the road on go on a few trips with the club. More pictures to come. I Also have a lot of other pictures from the beginning if anyone is interested.

Attached File  IMG_1595.jpg   272.17KB   4 downloads

Attached File  IMG_1627.jpg   256.03KB   4 downloads

• dcproven, lithium1330 and Alaskan like this

DHappel

DHappel

NCLR Trip Ambassador

• NCLR BOD Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,140 posts
  • Walnut Grove, CA
  • KK6TBH
  • '07 LR3 with stuff
  • '96 D1 Roadster
  • '94 RRC
  • '96 D1

Excellent!  We had a pair of 88s at Shaver last month, but more is better!

Don
'07 LR3 HSE/HD - slightly non-stock

'96 D1 - even more non-stock

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users