Welcome to NCLR - Northern California Land Rover Club
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

RovrFlo

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

Disco2Guy

Disco2Guy

NCLR President 2013-2016

• NCLR Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,863 posts
  • KD2RVR
  • 2001 D2, heavily modified
The rear ladder was installed during the Annual Event at Hollister, and last week a dog guard (out of a G4 no less) was installed. Still haven't gotten pics of either one yet, but I will this Friday... when I get an SD rack!!

The seller was scoping CL ads for a D2 with an SD rack. He contacted a person selling the truck and got them to just sell the rack a few weeks ago. Since then he decided he didn't want the rack for his cross country trek and will be selling it to me this Friday. It is the tall Highlander version. Now I need to find a new parking spot in the garage!!!

Brenton Corns
TREAD Lightly! Tread Trainer

4xFarAdventures.com

2001 D2

205,000 miles

post-472-0-05786100-1439104512.jpg

Disco12

Disco12

NCLR Guest

• NCLR Guest
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts

The rear ladder was installed during the Annual Event at Hollister, and last week a dog guard (out of a G4 no less) was installed. Still haven't gotten pics of either one yet, but I will this Friday... when I get an SD rack!!

The seller was scoping CL ads for a D2 with an SD rack. He contacted a person selling the truck and got them to just sell the rack a few weeks ago. Since then he decided he didn't want the rack for his cross country trek and will be selling it to me this Friday. It is the tall Highlander version. Now I need to find a new parking spot in the garage!!!

your getting a SD rack awesome Brenton.:cool:
1996 D1 "J crawler"
custom front/ rear slimline bumpers
Rovertym 3" with all the "goodies"
33x10.50 BFG MUDS with "crawler" wheels
Rovertracks/Rovertym HD steering
more to come!
:P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users