Welcome to NCLR - Northern California Land Rover Club
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Project "SPOT" D-90 Restoration

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

ColinB

ColinB

NCLR Club Member

• NCLR Web Administrator
  • 873 posts
Looks nice

HAM KJ7RRC
95 LWB RRC 3 inch rte lt-230, 35x12.5/15 bfg km2, GBR 4.14 with trutracs front and rear, Rovertracks front Hd axles and cv's, Ashcroft Hd rear axles,
Rte rear trailing arms,Warn 8k, RTE bumpers front and rear with P-Fab Mods, Flowmaster exhaust ,custom sliders GRB F+R driveshaft, RTE steering links. 12 in Bilstien 7100's

LATEAPEX

LATEAPEX

Driver

• NCLR Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 260 posts
At 12:45 tonight i have officially turned the last bolt and screw to make it ready enough for the Annual event! Pending all goes well on the shake down drive in the morning, i should be heading down that way by 2-3PM

Posted Image
Posted Image

Goodnight!

TomOwen

TomOwen

-

• NCLR Guest
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,818 posts
  • Atherton, CA
  • KG6DHD
  • 1996 Discovery 1

Well its been a long weekend... I am happy to announce that at 10:45PM tonight I was able to get it started. Fired on the first attempt after purging the injector lines. http://s10.photobucket.com/albums/a135/lateapexsti/?action=view¤t=IMG_0964.mp4

All that remains is to finish bolting up the fenders, hood, and replacing the "good" steering box that leaks out fluid faster than i can pour it in.

Hey Sean, Great to meet you and the gand from Defenderville. The rigs looked great and I wish I could have stayed more and "inspected" each.... I saw the video and seems Felicia did more than organize the tools, she had the magic touch that started the truck on first crank!!

Great to meet you guys,

Tom

:lr:
Tom Owen
NCLR Vice President

On a slow transition from Carpool to Trail with the help of this Club

Y2K Toyota Land Cruiser Series 100
; Cooper A/T3s, PacaSport, glitter, hair-bows, jolly ranchers and juice box stains...

@TomOwen

LATEAPEX

LATEAPEX

Driver

• NCLR Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 260 posts

Hey Sean, Great to meet you and the gand from Defenderville. The rigs looked great and I wish I could have stayed more and "inspected" each.... I saw the video and seems Felicia did more than organize the tools, she had the magic touch that started the truck on first crank!!

Great to meet you guys,

Tom

Hey Tom,

It was great meeting you as well. We had a great time this weekend and so far there have been no problems with the new Rig. Hopefully we will run into you soon as we are just down the street in Los Altos, or at a upcoming event.

Felicia, Mike, Bill, and my wonderful Fiance Elizabeth made it possible for me to make it to this years event. I cannot thank them enough!

RON CT110

RON CT110

NCLR Club Member

• NCLR Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,769 posts
  • 2004 DII
  • 2007 LR3 V8 HSE/HD
Saw your rig also Sean; but didn't get the chance to check it out; so many things going on @ the annual, Bill Burke, dinner, raffle...

Next time - hope to join you on the trail w/your D90.

Tread Lightly Trainer: http://www.treadlightly.org/
SPOT Adventures: http://www.spotadven...?trip_id=178167
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away" - Anonymous

TomOwen

TomOwen

-

• NCLR Guest
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,818 posts
  • Atherton, CA
  • KG6DHD
  • 1996 Discovery 1

Felicia, Mike, Bill, and my wonderful Fiance Elizabeth made it possible for me to make it to this years event. I cannot thank them enough!

All the good folks of "Camp Defenderville" ;-) team effort and I would love to come down and visit the shop and turn some (properly organized) wrenches... Cheers, Tom

:lr:
Tom Owen
NCLR Vice President

On a slow transition from Carpool to Trail with the help of this Club

Y2K Toyota Land Cruiser Series 100
; Cooper A/T3s, PacaSport, glitter, hair-bows, jolly ranchers and juice box stains...

@TomOwen

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users