Welcome to NCLR - Northern California Land Rover Club
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Forum problems?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
107 replies to this topic

Disco2Guy

Disco2Guy

NCLR President 2013-2016

• NCLR Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,866 posts
  • KD2RVR
  • 2001 D2, heavily modified

Tread Lightly Org I think is a 3 men/women team; let me call Mary. Here's the names I going to check - let me know if I missed any:

Steven D
Mark G
Colin B
Jim M
Brenton C
Phillip E
Leigh A
Troy B
Will S
Steve E
Enrique G

mis-spelled name, fixed...

Brenton Corns
TREAD Lightly! Tread Trainer

4xFarAdventures.com

2001 D2

205,000 miles

post-472-0-05786100-1439104512.jpg

esteban

esteban

Stephen (NCLR049)

• NCLR Guest
  • PipPipPip
  • 457 posts

Tread Lightly Org I think is a 3 men/women team; let me call Mary. Here's the names I going to check - let me know if I missed any:

Steven D
Mark G
Colin B
Jim M
Brento C
Phillip E
Leigh A
Troy B
Will S
Steve N
Enrique G

Misspelled mine too. Fixed it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Steve
Burninating the countryside!

RON CT110

RON CT110

NCLR Club Member

• NCLR Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,771 posts
  • 2004 DII
  • 2007 LR3 V8 HSE/HD
Sorry about that Brenton and Steve (misspelled name or initial). I was in a hurry.

Spoke to Mary in person today; the good news is that all NCLR members who registered before the deadline have a seat on this March 20th class including Leigh who was on the wait list.

We have a good standing relationship with Tread Lightly, there is one reserved open spot left. I asked for them to give it to Leigh - you are in buddy.

With this said, Saturday March 20th Tread Lightly Trainer Training class is full. Have fun! Large # of attendees are from NCLR, two from LR SJ and rest from var industries from Forest Service, etc...

Here's the list of confirmed:
Steven D
Mark G
Colin B
Jim M
Brento C
Phillip E
Leigh A
Troy B
Will S
Steve N
Enrique G

Also Mary tells me in 2-3 weeks attendees above are to expect a package and a call from Mary; keep in mind the class is free (thanks to the State of CA grant - normally there is a fee); however, if you don't show up, your credit card will be charged $25.

And the only pre-requisite for the class is for ea of you to take the Tread Lightly Online Awareness Course: http://www.treadligh...wareness-Course

This online course is easy to follow; take it anytime, but take it before the class - will help bring you up to speed on Tread Lightly principles.

Enjoy the class! I will be there for the kick-off. Also LR SJ can show case their 2010s models during the break.

Edited by RON CT110, 19 January 2010 - 08:36 PM.

Tread Lightly Trainer: http://www.treadlightly.org/
SPOT Adventures: http://www.spotadven...?trip_id=178167
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away" - Anonymous

ColinB

ColinB

NCLR Club Member

• NCLR Web Administrator
  • 874 posts
Thanks for all your work on this Ron

RON CT110

RON CT110

NCLR Club Member

• NCLR Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,771 posts
  • 2004 DII
  • 2007 LR3 V8 HSE/HD

Thanks for all your work on this Ron

NP Colin.

Bet we will be the first LR club to have the most members be (or to be) certified Tread Lightly Trainers!

_ _ _

By the way folks, I signed up for Master Training Course in Sacramento May 14-15. There is one more spot left.

I am hoping that after you guys take the Trainer Course on March 20, one of you guys might be interested in becoming a Master Trainer and atttend the May 14-15 class with me. Maybe next time. But if you can do it, join me.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away" - Anonymous

SFDiscoII

SFDiscoII

NCLR Guest

• NCLR Guest
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts
Ron,

You Rock! Thanks for getting my off the wait list and in the class.

Leigh

GriffSC

GriffSC

NCLR Guest

• NCLR Guest
  • PipPipPip
  • 711 posts
Ron, talked to Adam Sewell at LR SJ the other day and mentioned it was nice that LR SJ was hosting the TL class (at least it was my understanding that they were). He told me they were not because they don't have a room large enough. He said LR RWC is hosting it. Is that true? Not that it matters one way or another, just thought I'd mention it.

and thanks, Ron, for following up with TL and confirming our reserves. you are quite simply the most organized and responsible individual i've ever met.

RON CT110

RON CT110

NCLR Club Member

• NCLR Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,771 posts
  • 2004 DII
  • 2007 LR3 V8 HSE/HD
Right on Marc - good chance to clarfiy things.

Have Adam talked to Gordon Blackstock; I've been working with Gordon, the big boss, on this.

Yes, went back and forth LR RWC and LR SJ. But finally Gordon decided on LR SJ as the location for TL. Gordon will have the waiting room cleared that day and will only have 1 LR on display/floor that Saturday to allow 25-30 chairs and tables for the TL class.

I also mentioned to Gordon that some of us are intersted in checking out the 2010 models - he will have a rep avail during the break to showcase the newer LR4s and other line-ups. And I also told him that you will be trading your 110 for the newer LR4. So be ready for paperwork. J/k. The first part of this paragraph is is true.

Thanks Mark for checking.

Ron, talked to Adam Sewell at LR SJ the other day and mentioned it was nice that LR SJ was hosting the TL class (at least it was my understanding that they were). He told me they were not because they don't have a room large enough. He said LR RWC is hosting it. Is that true? Not that it matters one way or another, just thought I'd mention it.

and thanks, Ron, for following up with TL and confirming our reserves. you are quite simply the most organized and responsible individual i've ever met.

GriffSC

GriffSC

NCLR Guest

• NCLR Guest
  • PipPipPip
  • 711 posts

And I also told him that you will be trading your 110 for the newer LR4. So be ready for paperwork. J/k.

I know you're kidding, but if he gave me an even trade (or close to it), I might consider it. My wife loves the LR4.

SFDiscoII

SFDiscoII

NCLR Guest

• NCLR Guest
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

I know you're kidding, but if he gave me an even trade (or close to it), I might consider it. My wife loves the LR4.

NP Colin.

Bet we will be the first LR club to have the most members be (or to be) certified Tread Lightly Trainers!

_ _ _

By the way folks, I signed up for Master Training Course in Sacramento May 14-15. There is one more spot left.

I am hoping that after you guys take the Trainer Course on March 20, one of you guys might be interested in becoming a Master Trainer and atttend the May 14-15 class with me. Maybe next time. But if you can do it, join me.

Ron,

I would be interested in taking the master class with you. Let me know what I need to do to sign up.

Thanks,

Phil.

Phil.

Driver

• NCLR Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 478 posts
  • KO6RRS
  • 2006 Range Rover Sport
  • 1995 Defender 90 SW
Got an email from Mary today about the deposit so if you haven't already been contacted, check your Inbox.

2006 Java Black Range Rover Sport HSE | 1995 Alpine White D90 SW #317/500
nclrclub.jpg
jeepsuvlandroverbanner.gif

NCLR014

RON CT110

RON CT110

NCLR Club Member

• NCLR Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,771 posts
  • 2004 DII
  • 2007 LR3 V8 HSE/HD

Got an email from Mary today about the deposit so if you haven't already been contacted, check your Inbox.

Thanks for the update Phil.

That's right Mary will be contacting each one of you re: $25 deposit; your card will only get charged $25 if you don't show up!

Price to pay for not showing up - since the space could have been taken by someone on the wait list but didn't get-in because class is full.

Anyways, show up - no charge.

C yah all there!

MrVideo

MrVideo

Banned

• NCLR Guest
  • PipPipPip
  • 602 posts

Thanks for the update Phil.

That's right Mary will be contacting each one of you re: $25 deposit; your card will only get charged $25 if you don't show up!

Price to pay for not showing up - since the space could have been taken by someone on the wait list but didn't get-in because class is full.

Anyways, show up - no charge.

C yah all there!

I received an email also. I'm going to wait to submit credit card info. Don't trust the internet connection security in this hotel.

esteban

esteban

Stephen (NCLR049)

• NCLR Guest
  • PipPipPip
  • 457 posts
I think Mexxis should cater this Tread Lightly Training!!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Steve

GriffSC

GriffSC

NCLR Guest

• NCLR Guest
  • PipPipPip
  • 711 posts
I haven't heard a thing from anybody. What does that mean, if anything?

ColinB

ColinB

NCLR Club Member

• NCLR Web Administrator
  • 874 posts
Same Here. I am assuming they are busy.

esteban

esteban

Stephen (NCLR049)

• NCLR Guest
  • PipPipPip
  • 457 posts
I got a response from Mary asking for a card deposit just in case I didn't show up. Send them an e-mail.......
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Steve

RON CT110

RON CT110

NCLR Club Member

• NCLR Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,771 posts
  • 2004 DII
  • 2007 LR3 V8 HSE/HD

Same Here. I am assuming they are busy.

She is just busy; so your turn will be up. Remember, you are confirmed; the call from Mary is to re-confirm that you can make it and to get your CC that will only be charged if you don't show up.

Disco2Guy

Disco2Guy

NCLR President 2013-2016

• NCLR Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,866 posts
  • KD2RVR
  • 2001 D2, heavily modified
Ron, I haven't heard anything yet as well. Can you please post Mary's contact info for us to confirm our slot for the training on the 20th?

Thanx!!

Brenton Corns
TREAD Lightly! Tread Trainer

4xFarAdventures.com

2001 D2

205,000 miles

post-472-0-05786100-1439104512.jpg

ColinB

ColinB

NCLR Club Member

• NCLR Web Administrator
  • 874 posts
Thats funny I Just today at 5pm got my email.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users